- Hydrokinetic Attacks
- Water Projection
The user can release/use water to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Water Bolts: Project water that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Water Blasts: Release blasts of water in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release water blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of water.
- Omnidirectional Water Waves: Send out a wave of water in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit water from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of water that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release water blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release water blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Water Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of water.
- Water Beam Emission: Release beams of water.
- Water Blast: Release water over a specific target area.
- Water Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of water.
- Water Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of water.
- Water Breath: Discharge water blasts from mouth.
- Water Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Water Cutting: Use water to slice enemies.
- Water Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with water.
- Water Pillar Projection: Project water pillars.
- Water Spike Projection: Project water spikes.
- Water Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of water.
- Water Wave Emission: Send out a wave of water that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of water.
- Zap: A tiny short release of water to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Force-Field Generation
- Hydrokinetic Combat
- Hydrokinetic Constructs
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Water Manipulation
- Water Mimicry
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of water to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.