- Warp Wave Control/Mastery
- Tele-Transportation Radiation Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate phase-jumping radiation, which disassembles matter or energy into it's component particles reassembles them upon arrival after transport. Distances traversed span from interplanetary to interdimensional at the speed of light.
Offensively user can convert mass into material energy, creating the most destructive force in any known existence.
- Cosmic Radiation Manipulation
- Extra-Dimensional Energy Generation
- Interstellar Travel
- Volatile Transmogrification
- Dimensional Constructs
- Dimensional Link
- Matter Substitution
- Spatial Flight
- Teleportation Combat
- Teleportation Flight
- Warping Speed
- Dimensional Travel
- EM Spectrum Manipulation
- Gravitational Singularity Generation
- Nuclear Manipulation
- Portal Manipulation
- Quantum Energy Manipulation
- Radiation Manipulation
- Teleportation Manipulation
- Warp Energy Manipulation
- Warp Manipulation
- Constant exposure may cause shortlived mental instability.
- User must have a desired location set to make they're jumps.
- Requires a clear line of sight to transport, any obstructions can be disastrous.
- Warp effect may be temporary, those teleported may return once the radiation wears off.
- Herald (DC Comics)
- Kindred Marx (DC Comics)
- The Ghost (DC Comics)
- Magneto (Marvel Comics)
- Slipstream (Marvel Comics)
- Sam (Power Rangers: S.P.D)
- Event Horizon Wave (DC Comics)
- Horn of Gabriel (DC Comics)
- Mother/Father Box (DC Comics)
- Zeta/Omega Beam Technology (DC Comics)
- M.A.S.S. Device (G.I.Joe)
- The Teleportal (TMNT Franchise)
- The Transmat (TMNT Franchise)