The power to manipulate space-time warps. Variation of Portal Manipulation.
- Space-Time Warp Control/Manipulation
- Warp Control
The user can manipulate warps in the space-time continuum, including portals, rifts, distortions, wormholes and other of warps that affect space and time. They can determine where the warps may lead, including another point in time or space or to another dimension.
- Distortion Manipulation
- Dimensional Travel
- Hole Manipulation
- Portal Manipulation
- Space-Time Distortion
- Space-Time Rift
- Teleportation Manipulation
- Time Travel
- Warp Energy Manipulation
- Warp Wave Manipulation
- Wormhole Creation
- Extra-Dimensional Energy Manipulation
- Gravitational Wave Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial Manipulation
- Time Manipulation
- May be unable to create warps, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Weak against Spatial Closure.
- Asgardians (Marvel Comics); via Bifrost
- The Spot (Marvel Comics)