- Warfare Magic
The user can utilize form of magic having to do with war. They user can use spells to bring war upon the land, and possibly make a killing machine out of people.
- Army Manipulation
- Combat Calling
- Combat Manipulation
- Killing Instinct
- Spell Casting
- War Manipulation
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction/Peace Magic
- Magic always has a price.
- Wars can lead into a hatred for others, and can also destabilize things.
- Player (Asheron's Call)
- Bellona (Camp Half-Blood)
- Ares/Mars (Classical Mythology)
- Users of the War Domain (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Ares (God of War)
- Kratos (God of War Franchise)
- Spirits of War (Monster Strike)
- Users of the War Domain (Pathfinder)
- Greenskin Shamans (Warhammer); via Greenskin Magic/WAAAGH Magic
- Myrmidia (Warhammer)
- Ork Weirdboyz (Warhammer 40K); via Ork Psychic Powers