- "Motives for war are of no concern. Religion, ideology, resources, land, grudges, love, or just because of a whim… No matter how ridiculous or pathetic the reason, it's enough to start a war. War will never cease to exist… Reasons can be thought up after the fact. It is human's selfish nature that gave rise to chaos."
- ― Nagato (Naruto Shippuden)
- War Induction
The user can induce war and chaos within an enormously large radius, ranging from a city to an entire continent. With this power the user has full control over the city or continent that is in war and chaos at the time.
- Anger Manipulation
- Enhanced Combat
- Mental Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- If the user is incapacitated, knocked unconscious, or killed, the effects of their power will disappear.
- User's influence is limited by their level of experience with the power and may take a while to master.
- War (Darksiders)
- Arthur Gaz (Hitsugi no Chaika)
- War (Supernatural)
- War (Religion)
- Deities of War (Mythology)
- Eris/Discordia (Grec-Roman Mythology)
- Kratos (God of War)
- Eris (Saint Seiya: Saintia Sho)
- Khorne (Warhammer 40,000)