- Wall Control
- Side Manipulation/Control
The user can create, shape, and manipulate walls, including length, width, durability, the materials that the walls are made of, etc. Users can connect multiple walls together to create blockades, thus blocking off anything caught in-between them, or protect themselves by forming walls around themselves. Users can also manipulate existing walls, moving them apart to tear apart other buildings.
- Crushing with walls.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - by using walls as a weapon.
- Ink Generation
- Manipulate the properties of walls.
- Move/lift walls.
- Object Attacks using walls.
- Object Constructs using walls.
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing entire walls.
- Tear Apart even the toughest of fortresses by manipulating the walls that make it up.
- Wall Generation
- Object Transmutation into walls.
- Architecture Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Floor & Ceiling Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Fortification Creation
- Labyrinth Manipulation
- Passageway Manipulation
- Room Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- May be unable to create walls, being limited to already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Users of abilities such as Intangibility, Flight, and Juggernaut Momentum may be able to either break through or otherwise find a way past the walls.
- Cyborg 0012 (Cyborg 009)
- GIR (Invader Zim)
- The House (The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror)