Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to create walls. Sub-power of Constructs Creation.
- Wall Creation
User can create walls from nothing or by shaping the existing matter or energy, they can shape the wall to any shape they want, but afterwards the walls are unchanging and immobile. Depending on what the wall is made of, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Elemental Wall Generation
- Force-Field Wall Generation
- Magical Wall Generation
- Organic Wall Generation
- Architecture Manipulation
- Defense Powers
- Force-Field Manipulation
- Constructs Creation
- Shield Construction
- Durability of the walls may depend on the user's will.
- How long the wall lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- Bakudo 81: Danku users (Bleach)
- Genga (Bleach)
- Galdino (One Piece)
- Ohm (One Piece)
- Bartolomeo (One Piece)
- Barrier Ninjutsu users (Naruto)
- Pokemon using "Reflect" or "Light Screen" (Pokemon)
- Aoi Kuchiba (The Stigma of Qwaser)
- Kimberly (Unbreakable Machine-Doll)
- Diabound (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Wall Buddy (Regular Show)