- Frago-Materia Conversion
- Unstable Element Manipulation
- Volatile Transformation
The user can transform energy and/or matter into a highly agitated and unstable state, converting anything into a destructive substance.
- Absolute Explosion
- Flow Manipulation
- Motion Bestowal
- Total Conversion
- Efficacy Manipulation
- Energy Transmutation
- Explosive Physiology
- Alternate Element Materialization
- Antimatter Transmutation
- Explosion Manipulation
- Volatile Manipulation
- Quantum Energy Manipulation
- Rule Bending
- Explosive energy matter is very difficult to control.
- Fickle, unpredictable and dangerous.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Ripper Roo (Crash Bandicoot Series)
- Blake (DC Comics)
- Ernest Fairchild (Chaos!Dynamite Comics)
- Adam (DC Comics)
- Karasu (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- New Sun/Gambit (Marvel Comics)
- Jean Grey/Phoenix (X-Men: The Last Stand)