- For a gallery of examples for Volatile Constructs, see here.
Tabitha "Boom Boom" Smith (Marvel) can create small bombs.
The power to generate bombs and explosives.
- Bomb Creation
- Bomb Generation
- Chemical Juggling
- Elemental Bomb Generation
The user can create and launch bombs, explosives and other volatile constructs that have various yields, ranging from small explosions to near-nuclear blasts. These bombs may be composed of energy, element, biological matter, or simply normal bombs.
- Concussive Force
- Elemental Generation/Energy Generation
- Exploding Clones
- Explosion Inducement
- Explosion Manipulation
- Pyrotechnic Projection
- Missile Generation
- Create explosives from energy, element or users body.
- Control the fuse time, or detonate at will.
- User may have Selective Invulnerability to explosions.
- If the user also has Radiation Manipulation, nukes or dirty bombs could be produce.
- Accelerated Time Bomb Generation
- Air Bomb Generation
- Cryo Bomb Generation
- Darkness Bomb Generation
- Electric Bomb Generation
- Fire Bomb Generation
- Gravity Bomb Generation
- Elemental Attacks
- Elemental Ball Projection
- Energy Ball Projection
- Energy Blasts
- Expanding Energy Bolts
- Super Energy Ball Projection
- User may limited on how many they can produce at a time.
- Not very discriminating attack.
- May not be immune to the effects.
- Un-exploded bombs may have to be defused.
- Karasu (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Boom Boom (Marvel)
- Deidara (Naruto)
- Mr. 5 (One Piece); via Devil Fruit ability
- Kirby (Kirby Series); via Bomb ability
- Solf J. Kimblee (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Cole MacGrath (Infamous)
- Gotenks (Dragon Ball)
- Camo (Skylanders)
- James Heller (Prototype 2); via Biobomb ability
- Bomberman (Bomberman)