The ability to always be right. Variation of Reality Warping.
- Fact Inducement
- Reality Voice
- Verbal/Vocal Reality Manipulation
- Vocal Law
Everything the user says will automatically be true. The user can do absolutely anything they desire just by saying it and it will miraculously happen even if it affects reality itself.
- Answer Manipulation
- Complete Arsenal
- Death Inducement
- Energy Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Event Negation
- Physics Manipulation
- Psionic Manipulation
- Reality Condition
- Reality Warping
- Rule Bending
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Vocal Creation
- Belief Vocifery - Speak beliefs into existence.
- Figurative Vocifery - Warp reality by speaking metaphorically.
- Precognitive Vocifery - Speak any occurrence into existence.
- Reversed Vocifery - Always be wrong.
- May affect reality in unwanted ways.
- May have to talk specifically.
- Must watch what you say.
- Might not always work. Such as saying an Omnipotent being is not Omnipotent.
- Does not work against Omnilock.
- Useless when come in contact with a user of Silence Manipulation.
- Muting users can render the user powerless.
- Might have to speak in present tense.
- Bruce Nolan (Bruce Almighty)
- Carl Allen (The Yes Man)
- Eucliwood Hellscythe (Kora wa Zombie desu ka?)
- Freya Beauchamp (Witches Of East End)
- Kotoha Isone (Yozakura Quartet)
- Liberta (La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia)
- Mai-Mai (Wansapanataym Episode 89 - "Mai Palusot")
- Timmy Turner (The Fairly OddParents)
- Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer); via Spell Casting
- Mr. Nobody (The Traveller); via his confessions