- For a gallery of examples for Life-Force Absorption, see here.
Rogue (Marvel Comics) drains the victims life force with direct contact.
Steal the life-force or energy from others.
- Life Draining
- Life Energy Absorption
- Life-Force Drainage/Draining/Siphoning
- Vitality Absorption
The user can drain the victim of their life-force, their source of vitality and health, allowing them to regain their life-force, while causing the victims' to decline in vigor. Extended drain may result in extended or permanent effects, or even death. They may be able to store up excess life force to extend their lifespan, and use for regeneration purposes.
Since superpowers are derived from one's life force, user may be able to absorb such powers from the victims. Any attacks derived from superpowers are also vulnerable to such abilities, as the energy and matter produced contains the user's life force, which can be drained and rendering the attack useless.
- Aura Absorption: absorb the auras of others.
- Biological Absorption: absorb the biomass of others into one's own body.
- Blood Consumption: consume the blood and/or bodily fluids of others.
- Soul Energy Absorption: absorb energy from the souls of others.
- Blood Empowerment
- Life Empowerment
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Memory Absorption
- Power Absorption
- Time Theft
- Vampire Physiology
- May be involuntary or constantly active.
- May need physical touch.
Movies and Films
Western TV Series
- Dakki (InuYasha)
- Dragon-Scaled Tessaiga (InuYasha)
- Samehada (Naruto)
- Susanoo (Naruto)
- Mad Mod's jeweled cane (Teen Titans)
- Reiki (Tenjho Tenge)