- "An attack that I've seen once will not work against me."
- ― Shishio Makoto.
The ability to neutralize/nullify any attack/technique one has seen before. Variation of Power Negation.
- Attack Repetition Nullification
- Only Works Once
The user can neutralize/nullify any attack/technique they have seen before. This makes the user incapable of being damaged by attacks they have seen and unharmed by an opponent's trademark abilities.
- Users are vulnerable to damage by attacks they have never witnessed.
- Attacks that don't have visible clues may counter this ability.
- If the user cannot see the attack, they won't know how to counter it.
- Absolute Attack cannot be nullified or blocked even if the user has seen the attack before.
- Szayel Apporo Granz (Bleach)
- Yhwach (Bleach); via "The Almighty"
- Taskmaster (Marvel' Comics')
- Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
- Shishio Makoto (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Saints (Saint Seiya)
- Cynne (Star Ocean: The Second Story)
- Mackiel Roy "Macroy" (A.R. Hicks Series)
- Anubis (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III Stardust Crusaders)
- The Ancient Dragon (Seiken Tsukai no World Break)