The ability to alter the resistance of fluids. Sub-power of Liquid Manipulation.
The user can manipulate viscosity: the resistance of fluids to a change shape, influencing spraying, injection molding, and surface coating. In everyday terms (and for fluids only), viscosity is "thickness" or "internal friction", thus, water is "thin", having a lower viscosity, while honey is "thick", having a higher viscosity. Put simply, the less viscous the fluid is, the greater its ease of movement (fluidity).
The user could make water thicker, making it harder for sea-life to survive or have honey pour out like water by making it thinner.
- Slow escaping watercraft by thickening the water into the consistency of shower gel.
- Thin lubrication so that machines break down quickly.
- Turn rain into a sticky downpour.
- Increasing liquid density enough to make it tangible to the touch.
- Make the fluid of a person's joints thicken.
- Make a person's blood or cranial fluid thicken.
- Acid Manipulation
- Alcohol Manipulation
- Blood Manipulation
- Density Manipulation
- Fluid Friction Manipulation
- Liquid Manipulation
- Liquid Transformation
- Magma Manipulation
- Oil Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Poison Manipulation
- Slime Manipulation
- Surface Tension Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- The Liquidator (Darkwing Duck)
- Isabella "Bella" Hartley (H2O: Just Add Water); via Water Solidification