Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to alter the resistance of fluids. Sub-power of Liquid Manipulation.
The user can manipulate viscosity: the resistance of fluids to a change shape, influencing spraying, injection molding, and surface coating. In everyday terms (and for fluids only), viscosity is "thickness" or "internal friction", thus, water is "thin", having a lower viscosity, while honey is "thick", having a higher viscosity. Put simply, the less viscous the fluid is, the greater its ease of movement (fluidity).
The user could make water thicker, making it harder for sea-life to survive or have honey pour out like water by making it thinner.
- Slow escaping watercraft by thickening the water into the consistency of shower gel.
- Thin lubrication so that machines break down quickly.
- Turn rain into a sticky downpour.
- Increasing liquid density enough to make it tangible to the touch.
- Make the fluid of a person's joints thicken.
- Make a person's blood or cranial fluid thicken.
- Acid Manipulation
- Alcohol Manipulation
- Blood Manipulation
- Density Manipulation
- Liquid Manipulation
- Liquid Transformation
- Magma Manipulation
- Oil Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Poison Manipulation
- Slime Manipulation
- Surface Tension Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- The Liquidator (Darkwing Duck)
- Isabella "Bella" Hartley (H2O: Just Add Water); via Water Solidification