- "Most people are awaiting Virtual Reality; I'm awaiting Virtuous Reality."
- ― Eli Khamarov
- Literal Mixed Reality
- Virtual Reality Linking
- Virtual World Connection
User can connect the physical reality to the virtual world, linking the land of numbers and data to the realm of matter and energy. Having them both work hand in hand with each other.
This can open a broad lineup of potential effects. Physical objects can now be converted into coding and vice versa. While at the same time however, changes to anything of either world can potentially affect both of them instead of only one. This ability in truth, makes the concept of Mixed Reality taken a bit more literally.
Everything is essentially a vast computer without the limiting space of normal hardware. Where all can be edited, rewritten, integrated, and is now something more simpler than our base reality, but at the same time, far more complex. Something that combines the possibilities of two unique worlds.
- Area Fusion
- Dimensional Distortion between reality and the virtual world.
- Physics Distortion/Space-Time Distortion due to the merging to real and virtual.
- Reality Modding
- Reality Warping
- Subjective Reality severely limited to only Reality/Virtual.
- World Merging
Note: All digital and data powers now have a tangible effect on reality due to the changes made from the applications above.
- Activation & Deactivation
- Data Conversion/Digital Materialization
- Data Manipulation
- Digital Interaction
- Information Transferal
- Mathematics Manipulation
- Power Bestowal/Power Erasure
- Probability Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Variable Manipulation
- May increase the risk of harm to both worlds as the connection gains both their strengths and maybe their weaknesses also.
- Weak against Real World Enforcement.
- Multiple characters (Input/Output)
- Kawahara Sakuya
- Darkers (Phantasy Star Online 2: The Animation)
- RB3 (Saga Frontier)
- Mai Waifu (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Dimensional Zone (MegaMan NT Warrior Axess TV Series)
- Ordinal Scale Game (Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale)
- Web Portal (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 TV Series)