Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate vines. Sub-power of Plant Manipulation.
- Stem Manipulation
- Tendril Manipulation
Users can create, shape and manipulate vines, tendrils, stems or runners of the plant with a growth habit of trailing or climbing stems or runners, the specialized stems, leafs or petioles with a threadlike shape that is used by climbing plants for support, attachment and cellular invasion by parasitic plants, generally by twining around suitable hosts. The user can cause vines to grow, develop thorns, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate vines by rearranging DNA structure and revive withered or dead vines.
- Create/generate/increase, shape, move and animate vines for various purposes/effects:
- Botanical Communication
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Rearrange the genetic structure in vines, including creation of mutant vines.
- Plant Attacks using vines.
- Plant Empathy
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Growth
- Seismic Sense through vines.
- Spike Protrusion from specific type of vines.
- Chlorokinetic Combat
- Chloropoeia using vines.
- Floraportation using vines.
- Healing Plant using vines.
- Plant Aura using vines.
- Plant Mimicry to vines.
- Solid Merging with vines.
- Flora Energy Manipulation
- Food Manipulation edible vines only.
- Nature Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Plant Mimicry
- May be unable to create vines, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.