The power to interact with the world as if in a video game. Opposite to Game Interaction.
- Video Game/Game Mimicry
- Video Game Imitation
- Video Game Mechanics
- Virtual Reality Mimicry
User can alter the laws of physics to mimic any and all video games. This power can give the user a wide variety of abilities.
- Absolute Strength from games such as Hulk.
- Gain Speed or Driving Skills from games like Racing or Sonic games.
- Can use a cheat code from a real game to trick your foes.
- Cyber Avatar for their own use.
- Enhanced Marksmanship from every shooting game.
- Head-Up Display
- Health Point Meter
- Independent Growing Booster
- Magic by using every single power from fantasy games.
- Martial Arts from fighting games.
- Nigh Omnipotence via hacking and mods.
- Omnilingualism via subtitles.
- Point System
- Reality Playing
- Resurrection by gaining extra lives or give an extra life someone else.
- Self-Power Bestowal - one may gain new powers and abilities like in an RPG and even create their own.
- Team Combination by working together to defeat the bosses and challenges.
- Team Wipe by defeating an entire Raid Group in one attack.
- Temporal Reload via saving and loading.
- Time Stopping - Can pause the surrounding area.
- Variable Manipulation - Level up any thing to their will.
- Video Game Constructs
- Manipulate weapons in various weapon games.
- Video Game Materialization
- Video Game Mimicry - virtually any physiology from any game.
- Bionic Physiology
- Cartoon Physics
- Digital Form
- Electrical Mimicry
- Fictional Trope Physiology
- Multiple Lives
- Special Attacks
- Technology Manipulation
- May be limited to existing games or games the user knows about. However, this power doesn't necessarily rely on specific games. It could mimic general styles, genres and teams common in video games.
- Depending on how it is used, it may bestow others in the area with video game based powers as well.
- May also gain weaknesses depending on the video game that is mimicked.
- Any Cheat Codes on things that manipulate what people do like car infinite mass and pedestrian war and evil cars may or may not work.
- If the user relies on remembering the ability in the video game, Memory Manipulation is highly effective.