Users of this ability are to mimic video-game characters in real life and live it as if they were the actual characters in the game.
- Users are capable of becoming the character they mimic.
- Gain various powers, depending on what character they mimic.
- Enhanced Power Replication and possibly Knowledge Replication of any video game character without needing to be in proximity.
- Shapeshifting via character selection and model creation
- Use power-ups that the character they're imitating can obtain in their respective game.
- Han Jee-Han (The Gamer)
- Yukio Hans Vorarlberna (Bleach)
- Nester (Howard & Nester)
- Leaks (Level Up!)
- Maldark (Level Up!)
- Tsukihito Amanuma (YuYu Hakusho)
- Feedback (Stan Lee mini-comic-series)
- Most Characters (Trans Trans)
- Eugene Sims (InFamous: Second Son)
- Rumble McSkirmish (Gravity Falls)
- Gamer (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Ropuremon (Digimon)