- "The last level is in the Real World...."
- ― Phineas Flynn (Phineas and Ferb)
The ability to bring video games to life either by creating them with the mind or using an already created game as a base. Technique of Video Game Manipulation. Variation of Entertainment Materialization. Opposite to Electronic-Media Jumping.
User can bring to life and wield the worlds created by video games into reality and may only be restricted by the game or their own imagination/creativity.
- Alternate Universe Creation
- Digital Constructs
- Game Interaction
- Interface Creation
- May reverse the ability, allowing Sealing via game consoles.
- Summoning Video game creatures and characters
- Teleportation through downloading and uploading yourself. May or may not require electronic devices.
- Video Game Mechanics
- Art Manipulation
- Cartoon Physics
- Entertainment Materialization
- Literary Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- May require a working game console to use this ability.
- If game console is required, battery life and condition of the console is important to maintaining this ability.
- Limited on creativity in some cases.
- Limited on range of their ability.
- Is bound by the rules of the games they create and bring to life.
- Eugene Sims (Infamous: Second son)
- Yukio Hans Vorarlberna (Bleach)
- Maldark (Level Up!)
- Aliens (Pixels); via Pixel Bomb
- Tsukihito Amanuma (YuYu Hakusho)
- Malcom Ray (Channel Awesome); as the Pixelator
- Hachiro Otomo (Heroes Reborn)
- The Phantom Virus (Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase)
- X.A.N.A (Code Lyoko)
- Max/The Gamer (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Pandora's Box (Monster Strike)
- Desire Quest (Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san)