- For a gallery of examples for Vibration Emission, see here.
With the Devil's Fruit abilities if the Gura Gura no Mi, Edward Newgate/WhiteBeard (One Piece) can emit powerful tremors by cracking the air around him.
Emit destructive sonic vibration waves.
The power to generate destructive shock-waves. A sub-power of Vibration Manipulation.
- Seismic Burst/Emission/Generation/Projection
- Seismic Energy Burst/Emission/Generation/Projection
- Shockwave Burst/Emission/Generation/Projection
- Tremor Burst/Emission/Generation/Projection
- Vibration Burst/Generation/Projection/Waves
The user can generate powerful shock-waves that can cause objects/people to be pushed over, repulsed back, shatter fragile objects, and even deliver a clout to induce asphyxia.
The user can even cause earthquakes. The user unleashes a seismic wave from their body to dislodge underground tectonic plates, thus causing earthquakes.
- Burrowing by vibrating fast enough to move through soil, displacing minerals.
- Burst by emitting vibrations.
- Disintegration by shaking matter to pieces.
- Earthquake Generation
- Ground Pound
- Lateral Repulsion to repel objects away.
- Sharpness Manipulation by vibrating objects.
- Shockwave Clap
- Shockwave Stomp