- For a gallery of examples for Vibration Emission, see here.
Edward Newgate/WhiteBeard (One Piece) demonstrates.
Emit destructive vibration waves.
The power to generate destructive shock-waves. A sub-power of Vibration Manipulation.
- Seismic Burst/Emission/Generation/Projection
- Seismic Energy Burst/Emission/Generation/Projection
- Shockwave Burst/Emission/Generation/Projection
- Tremor Burst/Emission/Generation/Projection
- Vibration Burst/Generation/Projection/Waves
The user can generate shock-waves that can push targets over, repulsed them away, shatter them, even cause earthquakes by shaking the ground or dislodging underground tectonic plates, thus causing earthquakes.
- Burrowing by vibrating fast enough to move through soil, displacing minerals.
- Burst by emitting vibrations.
- Disintegration by shaking matter to pieces.
- Earthquake Generation
- Ground Pound
- Lateral Repulsion to repel objects away.
- Sharpness Manipulation by vibrating objects.
- Shockwave Clap
- Shockwave Stomp
- Air Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Enhanced Strength
- Explosion Inducement
- Sonic Boom Generation
- Sound Wave Generation
- Sound Manipulation
- Vibration Manipulation
- Vibrations must have something to vibrate and travel through, whether gas, liquid or solid matter.