| Vibration Emission
With the Devil's Fruit abilities if the Gura Gura no Mi, Edward Newgate/WhiteBeard (One Piece) can emit powerful tremors by cracking the air around him.
Emit destructive sonic vibration waves.
The power to generate destructive shock-waves.
A sub-power of Vibration Manipulation
- Seismic Burst
- Seismic Emission
- Seismic Energy Generation
- Shockwave Projection
- Shockwave Emission
- Tremor Emission
- Vibration Generation
- Vibration Waves
The user can generate powerful shock-waves that can cause objects/people to be pushed over, repulsed back, shatter fragile objects, and even deliver a clout to induce asphyxia.
The user can even cause earthquakes. The user unleashes a seismic wave from their body to dislodge underground tectonic plates, thus causing earthquakes.
- Connor Shepard/Concussion (Zoom)
- Remy LeBeau/Gambit (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)
- Gravel (Sonic the Comic)
- Gregory Kennedy (The Young Guardians); via telekinesis
- Hulk (Marvel)
- Steven Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)
- Ayane (Dead or Alive/Ninja Gaiden); via Art of the Raging Mountain God
- Mr. Shaw (Heroes)
- Mr. Taylor (Heroes)
- Repairman (Heroes)
- Reaper Conduits (inFamous)
- Sailor Uranus (Sailor Moon)
- Any Pokemon with Earthquake or Magnitude (Pokemon)
- Samuel Sullivan (Heroes)
- Orson Bailey (The 4400)
- Apohis (Stargate SG1)
- Osiris (Stargate SG-1)
- Hathor (Stargate SG-1)
- Seth (Stargate SG-1)
- Klorel (Stargate SG-1)
- Shocker (Marvel); via vibro-shock units
- Avalanche (Marvel)
- ArcLight (Marvel)
- Klaw (Marvel)
- Black Bolt (Marvel)
- Shatterstar (Marvel)
- Vibraxas (Marvel)
- Dazzler (Marvel)
- Quake (Marvel)
- Richtor (Marvel)
- Angel Salvadore (Marvel Comics): via Wings
- Fault Zone (Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects)
- Crosta (Marvel)
- Gorgon the Inhuman (Marvel)
- The Flash (DC Comics)
- Superman (DC Comics)
- Donkey Kong (Super Mario series/Donkey Kong)
- Fourarms (Ben 10)
- Edward Newgate/Whitebeard (One Piece)
- Subterra Bakugan (Bakugan Battle Brawlers)
- Musa (Winx Club)
- Circe (Generator Rex)
- Zaku Abumi (Naruto)
- Tenpouin Yuuki (Code: Breaker)
- Loz (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children)
- Crimson Viper (Street Fighter)
- Jax Briggs (Mortal Kombat)
- Knuckles the Echidna (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Bowser (Super Mario)
- Shriek (Batman Beyond)
- T-Bone (Extreme Dinosaurs)
- Hun (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Raphael the Raven (Super Mario)
- Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
- Musa (Winx Club)
- Alex Mercer (Prototype)
- James Heller (Prototype 2)
- Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda)
- Xehanort's Guardian (Kingdom Hearts)
- Marshall D. Teach/Blackbeard (One Piece)
- Elizabello II (One Piece), via King Punch
- Chinjao Family (One Piece), via Hasshoken
- Cole MacGrath (Infamous); via Thunder Drop
- Richter (Lilo and Stitch)
- Vibro (Marvel)
The Hasshoken style generates shock waves to shatter the enemy defenses.
Kaname Tōsen using Los Nueve Aspectos to fire off very destructive shock waves.
Richtor (Marvel) using his mutant seismic ability
Fault Zone (Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects) used her graceful ballerina moves in devastating fashion with her ability.
Arclight (Marvel) creating shock waves by clapping her hands.
Hulk (Marvel) smashing the ground to create shock waves.
Osiris (Stargate SG-1) unleashes a shockwave with the device on her hand.
Blackbeard (One Piece) holding a shock wave bubble in his left hand.
Yuuki (Code: Breaker) releasing powerful sound shock waves to shatter windows.
Accelerator (Toaru Majutsu no Index) can manipulate vectors to release shock waves.
Slaking (Pokemon) using "Earthquake" to create powerful shock waves.
Donkey Kong (Super Mario/Donkey Kong) can produce shockwaves either by slapping the ground or clapping his hands.
Fourarms (Ben 10) produces a shockwave by punching the ground.
Using the Art of the Raging Mountain God technique, Ayane (Dead or Alive/Ninja Gaiden) can create powerful ground-based shockwaves.