- Seismic Attacks
- Shockwave Attacks
- Tremor Attacks
The user can release/use vibrations to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Vibration Bolts: Project vibrations that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Vibration Blasts: Release blasts of vibrations in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release vibration blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of vibrations.
- Omnidirectional Vibration Waves: Send out a wave of vibrations in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit vibrations from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of vibrations that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release vibration blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release vibration blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Vibration Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of vibrations.
- Vibration Beam Emission: Release beams of vibrations.
- Vibration Blasts: Release vibrations over a specific target area.
- Vibration Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of vibrations.
- Vibration Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of vibrations.
- Vibration Breath: Discharge vibrations from the mouth.
- Vibration Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Vibration Cutting: Use vibrations to cut opponents.
- Vibration Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with vibrations.
- Vibration Pillar Projection: Project vibration pillars.
- Vibration Spike Projection: Project vibration spikes.
- Vibration Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of vibrations.
- Vibration Wave Emission: Send out a wave of vibrations that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of vibrations.
- Zap: A tiny short release of vibrations to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of vibrations to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Skye (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
- Whitebeard (One Piece)
- Hasshoken users (One Piece)
- Sanosuke Sagara (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Solty Revant (Solty Rei)