The power to teleport by saying the location's name.
- Vocal Teleportation
The user can say the name of a specific location, and will be teleported there. The name does not have to be spoken audibly, it can be said in a whisper. Others with physical contact can also come with the user. It can be instantly or by a shimmer-like affect The user can say the name of the island, continent, or country.
- Location must be correctly named.
- May not work or teleport to the wrong location if the name is partially/incorrectly said.
- Inability to speak will negate ability.
- Speaking allows enemies to know where user will teleport to.
- Toussaint Neshinbara (Horizon In The Middle Of Nowhere)
- Captain Marvel (DC Comics); via the Rock of Eternity
- Users of Floo powder (Harry Potter)
- Lila Cheney (Marvel Comics); via Dyson Sphere
- U-Go Girl (Marvel Comics)
- The Eye of Aurora (Jackie Chan Adventures); by saying "Return to (name of place)"
- Mr Meanwhile (The Tick) by saying "Meanwhile in (name of place)"
- Zatana (DC Comics)
- Floo Powder (Harry Potter)