Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Armed Vehicle Expertise
- Assault Vehicle Control
- Battle Vehicle Proficiency
- Combat Vehicle Skill
- Driving Combat Expertise
- Fighting Vehicle Arts
- High Speed Vehicular Combat
- Vehicular Warfare
- War Vehicle Operation
- Weaponized Vehicle Mastery
The user is very proficient with land, sea and/or sky oriented vehicles solely designed for combative purposes; utilizing both un-armed and armed vehicles to attack, shoot, blow up, disintegrate, crush, ram and/or rip apart their opponents. In addition to driving, some users can even build, summon, manipulate and/or mimic combat ready vehicles.
- Artificial Intelligence Physiology if armed vehicles possess A.I
- Bionic Physiology if armed vehicles can transform into robots
- Mech Piloting Intuition
- Mechanical Intuition for building combative vehicles.
- Object Manipulation
- Speed Combat using the speed of vehicles
- Technological Combat with armed vehicles
- Transformation if armed vehicles can transform into another
- Weapon Proficiency for a armed vehicle's weaponry
- Vehicle Manipulation
- May only be able to operate one type of armed vehicle that's sea, sky or land oriented.
- Armed vehicles are far more difficult to learn and drive than normal everyday vehicles.
- May cause heavy property damage if one's skill in armed vehicles isn't good enough.
- Some users can only design, build and manage armed vehicles, but not drive them personally.