- Living Vessel
User with this ability either is or can transform into vehicles, including wagons, bicycles, motor vehicles (motorcycles, cars, trucks, buses, trains), watercraft (ships, boats), spacecraft and aircraft, etc. They may also be able to assume a hybrid form were a vehicle is constructed into a human form like.
- Air Vehicle Physiology:
- Airplane Physiology: High-Speed Flight, Jet Propulsion
- Glider Physiology
- Helicopter Physiology: Cyclone Spinning, Wind Generation
- Hot Air Balloon Physiology: Aerokinetic Flight, Balloon Mimicry, Heat Breath, Inflation, Pyrokinetic Flight
- Fantasy Vehicle Physiology:
- Land Vehicle Physiology:
- Ambulance Physiology: Anatomical Intuition, Disease Detection, Disease Immunity, Health Optimization, Medical Intuition, Medical/Lab Weaponry Proficiency
- Clown Car Physiology: Cartoon Physics, Clown Physiology, Dimensional Storage
- Fire Engine Physiology: Fire Negation, Water Beam Emission
- Ice Cream Truck Physiology: Beacon Emission, Candy Manipulation, Food Generation, Milk Manipulation, Siren Song, Sugar Manipulation, Ice Cream Manipulation.
- Locomotive Physiology
- Police Car Physiology: Crimefighting Mastery, Diligence Empowerment, Evil Sense, Light Generation, Sound Wave Generation
- Race Car Physiology: Acceleration, Enhanced Reflexes, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Stamina
- Tank Physiology: Enhanced Durability, Gun Protrusion, Missile Generation
- Sea Vehicle Physiology:
- Spacecraft Physiology:
- Bionic Physiology
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Mechanical Energy Manipulation
- Mechanical Intuition
- Robot Arm
- Technological Constructs
- Vehicle Manipulation
- Vehicle Morphing
- May have trouble assuming a normal form.
- May share the weaknesses of certain vehicle types.