- Vehicle Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate all kinds of vehicles, mobile machines that transports passengers or cargo, including wagons, bicycles, motor vehicles (motorcycles, cars, trucks, buses, trains), watercraft (ships, boats), spacecraft and aircraft, etc. User can manipulate their parts including engine, and affect their properties.
- Create/generate/multiply vehicles.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate vehicles.
- Attack Powers using vehicles.
- Constructs Creation using vehicles, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Alternate and re-purpose mechanical parts to create on-board Gadgetry and/or Armaments.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using a vehicles and their parts as a weapon.
- Move/lift vehicles at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Object Possession
- Symbiosis with vehicles blending oneself physically and spiritually to them.
- Vehicular Combat
- May be unable to create vehicles, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May not have complete control over some parts of the vehicle.
- Vehicle may not always respond perfectly.
- Racer (Fairy Tail)
- Dex (Charmed)
- David Bond (Marvel Comics)
- Overdrive (Marvel Comics)
- Valve (Generator Rex)
- Transformers (Transformers)
- Shinnosuke Tomari aka Kamen Rider Drive (Kamen Rider Drive)
- ZZ (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders)
- Samuel Demantius (Shakugan no Shana)
- Bruce Nolan (Bruce Almighty)
- Cyborg (Teen Titans Go!)