- Vehicle Control
- Vehicular Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate all kinds of vehicles, mobile machines that transports passengers or cargo, including wagons, bicycles, motor vehicles (motorcycles, cars, trucks, buses, trains), watercraft (ships, boats), spacecraft and aircraft, etc. User can manipulate their parts including engine, and affect their properties.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - by using vehicles.
- Manipulate the properties of vehicles.
- Missile Generation with vehicles.
- Move/lift vehicles.
- Object Attacks using vehicles.
- Object Constructs using vehicles.
- Object Possession
- Part Manipulation of vehicles.
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing vehicles.
- Trajectory Manipulation with vehicles.
- Symbiosis with vehicles, blending oneself physically and spiritually to them.
- Vehicle Creation
- Vehicular Combat
- May be unable to create vehicles, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May not have complete control over some parts of the vehicle.
- Vehicle may not always respond perfectly.
- Racer (Fairy Tail)
- Dex (Charmed)
- David Bond/Hijack (Marvel Comics)
- Overdrive (Marvel Comics)
- Valve (Generator Rex)
- Transformers (Transformers)
- Shinnosuke Tomari aka Kamen Rider Drive (Kamen Rider Drive)
- ZZ (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders)
- Samuel Demantius (Shakugan no Shana)
- Bruce Nolan (Bruce Almighty)
- Cyborg (Teen Titans Go!)