The ability to have extraordinary skill in operating vehicles. Sub-power of Mechanical Intuition. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Driving Proficiency
- Enhanced Riding
The user is able to operate a variety of different vehicles (cars, motorcycles, tanks, walkers, hovercraft, robotic suits, aircraft, locomotive etc.) with ease.
- Aviation Intuition: The user specializes in aircraft.
- Biking: The user specializes in bikes.
- Car: The user specializes in cars.
- Mech Piloting Intuition: The user specializes in giant robots.
- Train: The user specializes in locomotives.
- Sailing: The user specializes in watercraft.
- Spaceship: The user specializes in Spaceship.
- Time Machine: The user specializes in time travel.
- May only specialize in certain kinds of vehicles.
Hal Jordan (DC Comics) is an accomplished test pilot giving him a knack for alien spaceships.
After her transformation Heather/The Pilot (Doctor Who) was able to pilot the TARDIS and apparently everything else including Bill, explaining to Bill, "I'm the Pilot, I can fly anything."
Launchpad McQuack (DuckTales) is great at driving, sailing, and flying any vehicle, but is terrible at parking, docking, and landing them.
Michael Myers (Halloween) knows how to drive a car despite having been in a mental hospital since age six.
The Green Goblin (Marvel Comics) with his Glider.
The PAW Patrol (PAW Patrol) in their respective vehicles.
The Black Baron (Sly Cooper series) is a skilled pilot who easily won the ACES Flying Competition each year.
Muggshot (Sly Cooper series) is the head pilot of Team Muggshot.
Murray (Sly Cooper series) serves as the Cooper Gang's getaway driver, also for his racing skills and demolition derby destruction.
Miles "Tails" Prower (Sonic the Hedgehog) is an expert in piloting aircraft.
Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Mike Mercury (Supercar), pilot of Supercar.
The Tracy family (Thunderbirds) in their respective vehicles.
Kaname Hagiri (Yu Yu Hakusho) on his motorcycle.