- Direction Manipulation
- Geometric Vector Alteration
- Redirection Manipulation
- Refraction Manipulation
- Spatial Vector Transformation
The user can change the magnitude and the direction (vector) of an object to achieve a desired result.
In general, there are two types of vectors: momentum (or kinetic) vectors and position (or location) vectors. Momentum vectors describe the magnitude and direction of an object's movement through space whereas a position vector describes an object's general location in space in relation to another object or region of space. By manipulating the two, the user can achieve feats such as teleportation (altering the magnitude and direction of an object's position in relation to another object or a particular region in space) and telekinesis (altering the magnitude and direction of an object's momentum). Even if the object was to have a magnitude of 0, it would still be a vector as it has still has a magnitude (which is 0) and a direction.
Matter as a whole can be described through the use of vectors and by using this fact, the user could develop a sort of "Absolute Defense" that would prevent potentially harmful vectors from entering the intended space surrounding them (reversing the direction or reducing the speed of kinetic vectors for example).
- Absolute Constant Velocity
- Absolute Defense by preventing vectors from being able to access the space surrounding the user.
- Spatial-Temporal Lock by redirecting teleportation and time flow vectors.
- Aversion Field
- Centrifugal Force Manipulation
- Centripetal Force Manipulation
- Deflection by reversing the moving direction of vectors.
- Flight by canceling the vectors of gravity or by using wind vectors as self-propulsion.
- Gravity Manipulation by manipulating weight (gravitational force/pull) vectors.
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation by manipulating the kinetic properties of vectors.
- Inertia Negation
- Invisibility by manipulating light and water reflections.
- Momentum Manipulation by manipulating the magnitude and direction of momentum vectors.
- Power Reflection
- Quantum Manipulation by manipulating quantum state vectors.
- Sound Manipulation
- Tactile Telekinesis by manipulating the vectors of oneself
- Telekinetic Regeneration by continue the normal flow of blood despite injuries and closing open wounds.
- Teleportation by manipulating position (location) vectors.
- Velocity Manipulation by altering the speed and direction of kinetic vectors.
- Vibration Emission by increasing the vibration rate of subatomic vectors.
- Wind Manipulation by manipulating the vectors of air molecules.
- Distortion Manipulation
- Flow Manipulation
- Motion Manipulation
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Reflection Manipulation
- Remote Motion Manipulation
- Spatial Direction Manipulation
- Trajectory Manipulation
- May have limited range, including physical contact.
- May be limited to affecting only physical matter or energy.
- If the user's version of this power is calculation-based, Enhanced Intelligence may be required.
- If the user does not possess Enhanced Endurance, they may be defeated from exhaustion and attrition of constant calculations to use their power.
- Users may be limited to controlling certain amount of vectors at a time (e.g can only manipulating gravity vector), and therefore being distracted with one task may leave them open for an attack.
- Vulnerable to powers that do not have vectors.
- Attacks of/from a different dimension — Dimensional Slicing or Remote Teleportation being examples — may bypass the "Ultimate Defense" unless the user can manipulate vectors of different dimensions as well.
- Conceptual, Magic and Mental Attacks that forgoes vector movement can bypass defense.
- May be vulnerable to instantaneous attacks.
- If the user's ability is automatic and set on reflecting all strikes at all times, the opponent can take advantage of this automatic redirection by attacking, and then quickly pulling away at the exact moment of contact with the redirection field's area of effect. This will "trick" the redirection field, causing the "reverse vector" to instead reverse the direction of the punch and draw it towards the user, and thus bypassing the "absolute defense".
- If user does not possess Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence, they will become vulnerable to Deoxygenation.
- Accelerator (A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun/A Certain Scientific Accelerator)
- Rensa (A Certain Magical Index)
- Father (Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- Sale and Kraft Work (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Deep Snow (Rave Master)
- Medusa Gorgon (Soul Eater)
- Vector (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Vector (Marvel Comics)
- Weilan (Mako Mermaids)