- Direction Manipulation
- Geometric Vector Alteration
- Redirection Manipulation
- Refraction Manipulation
- Spatial Vector Transformation
The user can change the magnitude and the direction (vector) of an object to achieve the desired result.
Vectors can be divided into two types: position (location) and momentum (velocity). The position of an object is its distance and direction in relation to something else, such as another object, and the momentum of an object is the speed and direction of its motion. Manipulating momentum allows for the alteration of both speed and direction, whilst manipulating position allows for the alteration of an object's location in space. Even if the magnitude of an object's vector was zero, it would still count as a vector as it still has a magnitude and a direction.
All forms of matter can be described using vectors, and by exploiting this fact, a user of this power can theoretically create an "absolute defense" that prevents any harmful vectors from bypassing its boundary (possibly doing so by reversing the direction of kinetic vectors or displacing position vectors as to send the associated object to alternate regions in space).
- Absolute Constant Velocity
- Absolute Defense by preventing vectors from being able to access the space surrounding the user.
- Spatial-Temporal Lock by redirecting teleportation and time flow vectors.
- Acceleration by interfering with the strength and direction of kinetic force interactions.
- Aversion Field
- Centrifugal Force Manipulation
- Centripetal Force Manipulation
- Deflection by reversing the moving direction of vectors.
- Flight by canceling the vectors of gravity or by using wind vectors as self-propulsion.
- Gravity Manipulation by manipulating weight (gravitational force/pull) vectors.
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation by manipulating the kinetic properties of vectors.
- Inertia Negation
- Invisibility by manipulating light and water reflections.
- Momentum Manipulation by manipulating the magnitude and direction of momentum vectors.
- Power Reflection
- Quantum Manipulation by manipulating quantum state vectors.
- Sound Manipulation by manipulating the vibration of molecules.
- Tactile Telekinesis by manipulating the vectors of oneself.
- Telekinetic Regeneration by continue the normal flow of blood despite injuries and closing open wounds.
- Teleportation by manipulating the position and momentum vector arrangement of a physical system.
- Velocity Manipulation by altering the speed and direction of kinetic vectors.
- Vibration Emission by increasing the vibration rate of subatomic vectors.
- Wind Manipulation by manipulating the vectors of air molecules.
- Distortion Manipulation
- Flow Manipulation
- Motion Manipulation
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Reflection Manipulation
- Remote Motion Manipulation
- Spatial Direction Manipulation
- Trajectory Manipulation
- May have limited range.
- May only be able to affect vectors related to physical objects.
- If the user requires to perform calculations to use this ability, Enhanced Intelligence may be needed.
- If the user lacks Enhanced Endurance, their performance of calculations to use this ability, may cause them to suffer from exhaustion and other negative effects.
- May only be able to manipulate a certain number of vectors at a time; distraction may put user at risk.
- Vulnerable to any harmful effect that is unrelated to vectors.
- If the ability is used to form an automatic reflection field, the opponent can take advantage of it by reversing their attack at the exact moment of contact with the field's area of effect, which tricks it into drawing the attack towards the user and thus allowing it to harm them.
- If user does not possess Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence, they will become vulnerable to Deoxygenation.
- Accelerator (A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun/A Certain Scientific Accelerator)
- Rensa (A Certain Magical Index)
- Father (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Sale (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V Vento Aureo); via Kraft Work
- Deep Snow (Rave Master)
- Medusa Gorgon (Soul Eater)
- Vector (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Simon Utrecht/Vector (Marvel Comics)
- Weilan (Mako Mermaids)