The ability to make replicates of oneself, others and/or objects that have differences from the original. Variation of Replication.
- Altered Replication/Duplication
- Different Replication/Duplication
- Varied Cloning/Copying/Duplication/Multiplication
- Variable Replication/Duplication
User can create varied replicates of themselves, others and/or objects, whether the differences are purely in appearance (color/substance changes, shape, etc.), additional parts, or powers/abilities/functions. In case of multiple clones/replicates, user man be able to make every one different from other.
- DNA Manipulation
- Inorganic Duplication
- Matter Transmutation
- Partial Transformation
- Personality Alteration
- Power Bestowal (limited to replicates)
- Property Manipulation
- Substitution Creation
- Weakness Creation
- Biological Manipulation
- Difference Manipulation
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Potential Manipulation
- Quantity Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- There may be limit to the number of varied replicates user can have at a time.
- Concentration may be required to maintain copies.
- Traits, powers, properties, etc. that are generated in each clone may be random and out of the user's control.
- Keeping the varied clones in existence may drain energy from the user.
- Array (Gold Digger)
- Tusk (Marvel Comics)
- Evil Star (DC Comics)
- Sabine's unnamed baby (Heroes iStory)
- Gav (Schlock Mercenary)