Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to make replicates of oneself, others and/or objects that have differences from the original. Variation of Replication.
- Altered Replication/Duplication
- Different Replication/Duplication
- Varied Cloning/Copying/Duplication/Multiplication
- Variable Replication/Duplication
User can create varied replicates of themselves, others and/or objects, whether the differences are purely in appearance (color/substance changes, shape, etc.), additional parts, or powers/abilities/functions. In case of multiple clones/replicates, user man be able to make every one different from other.
- DNA Manipulation
- Inorganic Duplication
- Matter Transmutation
- Partial Transformation
- Personality Alteration
- Power Bestowal (limited to replicates)
- Property Manipulation
- Substitution Creation
- Weakness Creation
- Biological Manipulation
- Difference Manipulation
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Potential Manipulation
- Quantity Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- There may be limit to the number of varied replicates user can have at a time.
- Concentration may be required to maintain copies.
- Traits, powers, properties, etc. that are generated in each clone may be random and out of the user's control.
- Keeping the varied clones in existence may drain energy from the user.
- Array (Gold Digger)
- Tusk (Marvel Comics)
- Evil Star (DC Comics)
- Sabine's unnamed baby (Heroes iStory)
- Gav (Schlock Mercenary)
- Daedalus (Sora no Otoshimono)
- Gelba Nebilim (Tales of the Abyss)