Users can manipulate all the variables defining the current state of reality, freely increasing/reducing/freezing/replicating them. They notably possess the supernatural ability to perceive and evaluate any variable, even those seemingly unquantifiable. As one might expect, this ability mixes extremely well with virtually all others, as it can amplify all their variables to infinite levels.
It can also be used directly: time, space, matter, energy, mind, biology, every single existence and phenomenon is defined by variables, making reality itself a malleable clay in the user's hands, only limited by their skill and experience in shaping it.
- Supernatural Condition
- Various Cheats
- Users must perceive and understand the variable they want to manipulate.
- All variables preexist. They are manipulated, never created and never lost.
- Weak against Variable Collapse.
- Han Jee-Han (The Gamer)
- Najimi Ajimu (Medaka Box)
- Yuki Nagato (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
- Red Mage (8-bit theater)
- Dicers (DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything); via Synchronizing
- Byrnndi World (One Piece: 3D2Y special)