- Fog/Mist/Nephokinetic/Steam Energizing/Infusion
- Vapor Energizing
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with vapor, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency, allowing them to use vapor in various ways: creating fog/mist, generating scalding steam, saturating targets, etc.
- Absorb and/or generate fog/steam.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Vapor Aura to manifest infusing vapor outside the target.
- Nephokinetic Constructs to shape the vapor into various forms.
- Air Infusion
- Air Manipulation
- Cloud Manipulation
- Elemental Infusion
- Gas Infusion
- Nephokinetic Combat
- Nephokinetic Constructs
- Precipitation Manipulation
- Steam Manipulation
- Vapor Attacks
- Vapor Manipulation
- Water Infusion
- Water Manipulation