- Draconic Vampire Mimicry/Physiology
- Vampire Dragon Mimicry/Physiology
User is or can transform into a vampiric dragon. This gives them a boost in condition and attributes. Creatures like these are strong, may be huge, and has the flight power of a madman, but also can consume blood to make it stronger, can heal very quickly due to its healing factor, and is very quick on the ground and in the aerial zone. They possess a powerful bite that not only is capable of transforming other species, but can also rip/tear their foe into shreds, killing them almost, if not instantly.
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Dragon Physiology
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Natural Weaponry
- Vampire Physiology
- User of Undead Manipulation or Dragon Manipulation can manipulate the user.
- May retain the weaknesses of one or both of their respected creatures, such as vampires dying from the sun and need some source of life force to continue living.
- Need some form of life-force, but exact amounts and quality varies, as well as the consequences of not feeding. Some may feel nothing more than normal hunger, others age or weaken rapidly and some enter a ravenous feral state that ends only after they have fed.
- Gabriel Belmont/Dracula/Dracul (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow); via Dragon Form
- Vampire Dragon (Dragon Cave)
- Vampire Dragon (Dragon City)
- Gaya (Dragon Half)
- Vampire Dragon (Dragon Story)
- Vampiric dragon (Forgotten Realms)
- Ernestine Karnstein (High School DxD EX)
- Leticia Draculea (Mondaiji Tachi series)
- Lamia Draculea (Mondaiji Tachi series)
- Vampiric Dragon (Magic: The Gathering)
- Nidhogg/Níðhöggr (Norse Mythology)
- Bastian (Vampire Dragon)
- Vampire Dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh!)