Hello again...as you have noticed the title says PART 1 cause summing up all of the other
reindeer gods/goddesses would be too much. Anyways I will be listing the 12 Olympians and a few other notable deity.
As you see, the Greek Gods were a bunch of jerkasses and did a lot of good/evil/horrbile/etc. things. Heck in Ancient Greece if you wanna die just piss the gods off in any possible way and a bolt of lightning incinerates you. Anyway moving on...
Zeus- Lord of the Thunderbolt, King of the gods, Ruler of Olympus.King of the Greek Gods. He was known for his affairs with a lot of woman (some of these women were his descendants). He mostly depicted as a white bearded man with a Thunderbolt on his hand like an arrow.
- Electrical Manipulation- Probably the Patron god of all Electrokinetics, He is best known for his signature move- THUNDERBOLT!!!! (I'm sorry for the lack of seriousness, just had to do that. >:D) Actually he could do more than just hurl lightning around, he could disintegrate a mountain a beam of lightning or boil the sea with the immense heat of the lightning he makes.
- Weather Manipulation- As King of the Sky he could control the weather and would bring rain for crops, earning the name Rain-Bringer.
- Shapeshifting- He has a lot of affairs with women, how he achieves this? By shapeshifting into a hot guy of course! He could turn into different animals as well.
- Immortality- He could also make people Immortal too.
Hera- Queen of Olympus/the gods.
Wife and Sister of Zeus. Goddess of Marriage, Childbirth and Motherhood. Best known for being a Clingy Jealous Wife. She really can't do anything about Zeus' cheating behavior, besides yelling at him. So she takes all her fury out on the women who Zeus raped/slept with (note: some of these women are completely innocent, yup Hera's a bitch)
- Geokinesis- had all the landmasses of the world reject a woman Zeus raped (she was pregnant with Zeus' divine twins). Basically Hera made the land stay away from her literally.
- Teleportation- she's implied to have this ability.
- Induced Transformation- She turns some of the women Zeus slept/raped with into animals.
- Enhanced Intelligence- she's quite creative at her punishments on the women Zeus victimized.
Poseidon- King of the Sea
- Hydrokinesis- Duh, he's the King of the Sea, He made tsunamis and made the ships sink. Oh did I mentioned he was the one who sunked Atlantis?!
- Animal Manipulation- He commands the creatures of the sea to do his bidding.
- Electrokinesis- Can blast bolts of lightning from his Trident.
- Weather Manipulation- ships in the sea drowns due to the storms he make.
- Geokinesis- He can cause earthquakes with his Trident.
- Shapeshifting- just like his brother Zeus he uses his power to have his way with both genders.
- Power Bestowal- Grants the power of Shapeshifting on certain people.
- Horse Mimicry- Father of the first horses.
Hades- Ruler of the Underworld
- Dimensional Manipulation- could open rifts and cracks from the Underworld.
- Invisiblity- with his Helmet of Darkness he can render himself unseen.
- Geokinesis- In conjunction with his Dimensional Control he could open entrances and exits from the Underworld.
Demeter- goddess of the Earth
- Geokinesis- She can make the land fertile for crops to grow.
- Plant Manipulation- Promote the growth of plant life, she can also destroy the crops.
- Season Control- She was responsible for the changing of the seasons, ever since her daughter went missing.
Hestia- goddess of the Hearth
- Pyrokinesis- Her only known ability. She doesn't do anything in Greek Myth so nothing is known of her.
Athena- goddess of War
- Electrokinesis- She often wields Zeus' Thunderbolts.
- Enhanced Intelligence- She is a cunning strategist in war. She also values the creative arts.
- Plant Manipulation- In a contest against Poseidon over a city's allegiance , she won the city by creating a valueble tree.
- Induced Transformation- Medusa was once a beautiful priestess, until Poseidon charmed her away, angered by this she turned Medusa into a hideous creature with snakes for hair. (Yup it was she who created the famous Snake-haired girl)
Aphrodite- goddess of Love
- Emotion Manipulation- has the power to make men wanting to have their way with her whenever she's around. She particularly controls the emotion of love.
- Teleportation- she can vanish whenever she wants to.
Apollo- god of light and the arts
- Photokinesis- can emit a blinding light wave.
- Enhanced Marksmanship- can shoot people dead with his golden arrows.
- Precognition- he can see into the future.
- Telepathy/Possesion- a conjunction of this power allows him to send prophetic visions to his Oracle.
- Healing- as god of the healing arts, he can heal any mortal injury.
- Super Speed- once he chased a huntress to have his way with her, but she got away from him with help from Artemis, his twin goddess sister.
- Sound Manipulation- He plays awesome music with his Lyre in Olympus.
Artemis- goddess of hunting, virginity and the Moon
- Lunar Manipulation- she controls the aspects of the Moon.
- Enhanced Marksmanship- really good at shooting arrows with a bow.
- Induced Transformation- when her twin god brother Apollo was trying to rape one of her follower, she helped her follower get away by turning her into a tree, that way Apollo cannot rape her.
Ares- god of War
- Enhanced Strength- no human soldier could scratch before he could break them first.
- Sonic Scream- When he was injured by a spear, he cried with the voice of a 100 men.
- Teleportation- It's implied, since he's often going into the next place real quick in Myth texts.
Hephaestus- god of Fire and crafting
- Pyrokinesis- he doesn't tend to use this power but he sure has this.
- Enhanced Intelligence- He's smart and cunning, plus he's quite creative over the weapons he create.
Hermes- Messenger of the gods, god of thieves, trading and magic.
- Super Speed- He's really quick.
- Dimensional Travel- can enter the Underworld and the Upperworld back and forth.
- Flight- he's got wings on his sandals.
- Enhanced Intelligence- He's cunning and smart than the rest. When he was an infant he stole a few stuff from Apollo, but he was forgiven after he gave Apollo a Lyre made from a shell of a tortoise. How weirdly creative is that?!
Dionysus- god of wine, madness and party
- Emotion Manipulation- Induces the emotion of Insanity and Madness.
- Plant Manipulation- when he was captured by pirates he made vines wrap the entire ship, plus he can make grapes grow to have wine made.
- Induced Transformation- he turns the pirates who captured him into dolphins.
- Shapeshifting- wanders around in different disguises, but he still behaves like a drunk partying person.
Alright, guess this is enoughanyway Part 2 will be about the Giant Greek Gods, and the original gods that came before the Olympians. Hope you enjoyed reading this blog post.