Well, as the title says, does it? Because when I make an article about Insanity being a power, I don't want people commenting about how lame or dumb it is that being crazy is a power. So I'm asking you..YES YOU I'M TALKING TO YOU, Is Insanity a power?
Cause you see there were some situations were an Insane person somehow survives a psychic attack because...they are but nutsy. Here are a few examples:
- There was this one time in the comics (don't ask me what issue it was I forgot) Martian Manhunter tried to "cure Joker by getting in his head" and well it failed epically as MM here was quite shocked at what he saw inside his head. Hmmm, what a useful thing that is..
- Then in the anime Fullmetal Alchemist, well this demented serial killer, Kimblee, h…
The Undead creatures that have risen from the grave to terrorize the living, it is common to see the Undead as the 'forces of Evil'. We saw them in many Movies, Videogames and TV Shows. I've decided to list some of these Undead and their abilities in this Blog Post.
The personification of Death. He (She in some other media) may be either Good and is simply doing his/her job of sending souls to the Afterlife, or Evil wants to devour the living. S/He can control the aspects of death and to some extention life as well. The Personification of Death may be regarded as a cosmic force.
- Shape-Shifting: Death may take on a normal form as Death may have no real form or has an incomprehensional form that can kill.
- Death Inducement: if Death is evil then…
Read more >
This post will be about the 7 Deadly Sins and the powers that correspond to them. For those of you who do not know what the 7 Deadly Sins are they are:
- Pride- arrogance, thinking you're the greatest
- Envy- jealousy over other people's fortune
- Wrath- anger and wishing to hurt
- Sloth- laziness and doing nothing about anything
- Greed- selfishness and wanting more than enough
- Gluttony- taking things and wasting them
- Lust: wanting pleasure and amusement
Pride is said to be the worst sin of all as a person filled with Pride will never even admit their sin as they think they are too perfect to even do anything wrong.
- Corresponding Power: Illusion Manipulation
- Reason: the Arrogant thinks so that s/he is great at everything but it's not true just like an Illusi…
Read more >
Hey again, and I will be recontinuing The Greek Gods, this time it will be about the Titans and several notable gods/goddesses.
The first gods were Gaia and Ouranos aka Mother Earth and Father Heaven. Their kids, the Titans usurped Ouranos and locked the rest of the other kids Gaia and Ouranos had. Later on the Titans get usurped themselves by their kids the Olympians. (Apparently Karma is screwing around with them.)
- Geokinesis- Cause massive earthquakes open volcanis rifts from the ground. It's said that she would often manifest in a humanoid form of Soil, Earth and Trees.
- Plant Manipulation- all plants in the world came from her. She can create plant life at will.
- Dimensional Storage- she hid all her monster children within her, to save them f…
Read more >
Hello again...as you have noticed the title says PART 1 cause summing up all of the other
reindeergods/goddesses would be too much. Anyways I will be listing the 12 Olympians and a few other notable deity.
As you see, the Greek Gods were a bunch of jerkasses and did a lot of good/evil/horrbile/etc. things. Heck in Ancient Greece if you wanna die just piss the gods off in any possible way and a bolt of lightning incinerates you. Anyway moving on...
King of the Greek Gods. He was known for his affairs with a lot of woman (some of these women were his descendants). He mostly depicted as a white bearded man with a Thunderbolt on his hand like an arrow.
- Electrical Manipulation- Probably the Patron god of all Electrokinetics, He is best known for his sig…
Read more >