Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The situation: Through some completely contrived and cliche method, you have been gifted with the power of Meta Summoning. You can do whatever you want with this power, but first, you have to create your version of the perfect army to protect all the cool shit you're gonna get and possibly usurp control of the world/universe.
- No joke characters (eg, Squirrel Girl)
- You can have more than the aforementioned army. You could also incorporate who/what (I don't judge.) you'd summon as family, etc.
- As per the limitations of the power, Omnipotent Beings are completely out of the equation.
- Limited to charaters in a official fictional works
- Have fun.
- Ground Forces has to have to destructive capability of city-level or below that. Aerial and Aqauatic are far more flexible in that regard, but I will notify you when they're too powerful.
- Special Forces are last resorts when all your other forces are defeated.
- The Family section is about the fictional characters you'd summon to marry, etc. etc. Optional
- If you want to roleplay with your army against another user's army, that's fine and dandy so long as you both agree and mark that comment thread off as roleplay.
Ground Forces: The Teen Titans (New-52; all past and present members), Justice League International (New 52), Cable, Deadpool, Bishop (from the X-men), Bishop (from the 2003 TMNT cartoon), The Bat Family, Lady Shiva, Deathstroke, Young Avengers, The X-Men, Freedom Ring
Aerial Forces: Falcon, Hyperion, Hal Jordan, Banshee, Animal Man, Storm, Rogue, Ms. Marvel, Blue Beetle, Atrocitus, Sinestro
Aquatic Forces: Aquaman, Aqualad (Kaldur), Beast Boy, Gishki (Yu-Gi-Oh Archetype)
Special Forces: The Justice League (New 52), Justice League of America (New 52), Adam Warlock, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Nova (Richard Rider), Dr. Strange, The Avengers, Vulcan, Manifold (Marvel)
Family: (to be continued)