Superpower Wiki


help with naming a magic spell(or a wikia that would have it

Lergondo September 18, 2015 User blog:Lergondo

this may be the wrong wiki to ask on(iv'e scowered all of wikia and couldn't find any fanmade magic spell sites) but what name would you call a spell that creates an aura of which within all sound emitted is converted into a violent burst of light(proportional to sound level) 

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki