Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Alias(es)||Conquest, The Technomancer, Zack|
|Blood Type||Type AB|
|Main Ability||Elemental Manipulation|
|Birthplace||Somewhere in the U.S.A|
|Affiliation(s)||Paul, Plague, War, John Caine, Famine, Adam Constantine, Amy Scott, James|
|Occupation(s)||Leader of the five horsemen|
|Base of Operations||Anywhere there is trouble and/or fun.|
Korr is the leader of the Five horsemen. A group of five abnormal Humans who have gained supernatural powers.
One day, Korr traveled to his regular bookstore and found the place deserted, except for a small box sitting on the counter, with a note on top that read "FREE". Korr grabbed it and ran out the door, Opening the box, Korr found himself in front of a man who had some kind of holy presence about him. There he was told his destiny, a destiny to be the next incarnation of Conquest, a destiny to take over the world once again. He awoke in his bed. Korr sits up, still trying to process what he just dreamed about. He hears a knock at the door. After opening the door, a weird man in a cloak barged in. After a couple of hours of the guy asking questions and searching the house, The guy grabbed a box of tea and Korr's laptop and just left. Korr later learned he now was a master at the swordsmanship and could use the elements to his will.
Korr dresses like any other teenage. Blue jeans, t-shirts and hoodies, And sneakers. Korr can always be found with the relic, or his dragon necklace, hanging around his neck.
Girls, video games, fun, swords, pop-rock music,
Assholes (people), mean people, country music, Justin Beiber, War (the horseman)
Video gaming, Chess, Building Stuff, Video Games
- Healing Factor- Expert level
- Summoning- He can summon a dragon to help in battle
- Insanity Empowerment- When he does something stupid or "insane" his powers increase.
- Dual Wielding- Dual wields two swords
- Enhanced Inventing- Can Build everything except A.I
- Dimensional Travel- His watch allows him to jump around through dimensions.
- Alternate-Self Learning- It's not odd for Korr to bump into alternate versions of himself while he's dimension jumping.
- Time Travel
- Anger Empowerment- Just don't piss him off.
- Damage Reduction
- Gadget Usage
- The relic
- SSE Normandy
- Azrael and orisis (his swords)
- His Time Wristwatch
- The Foreseeing Goggles
Korr tends to use elemental-based attacks mixed in with sword slashes and Hand to hand in his fights.
- Is still mortal.
- Removal of the relic causes him to lose his powers.
- His sword blades can break, will only slow him down a little.
- Korr may be the leader of the horsemen, but he is not the strongest among them
- Has technically died five times