|Alias(es)||The Technomancer, Meta-hunter K,|
|Blood Type||Type AB|
|Main Ability||Elemental Manipulation|
|Birthplace||Somewhere in the U.S.A|
|His Base of Operations||Anywhere there is trouble and/or fun.|
Background: Growing up, Korr was pushed around for being a meta-human. "Freak" and "weakling" they called him. At the age of 15, Korr had enough. In a fit of anger, Korr murdered five of his classmates. He left town, not wanting to deal with all the legal problems and most likely the feds breaking down his door and taking him the middle of the night. Korr went on the run. After two years of training, Korr has unlocked all his abilities and is now working as a meta-human hunter.
Korr dresses like any other teenage. Blue jeans, t-shirts and hoodies, And sneakers. Korr can always be found with his dragon necklace hanging around his neck.
Likes: video games, fun, swords, pop-rock music, Swearing, Books,
Dislikes: Assholes (people), mean people, country music, Justin Beiber, Strict People, Evil Meta-humans
Hobbies: Video gaming, Chess, Building Stuff, Video Games, Training.
- Healing Factor- Expert level
- Insanity Empowerment- When he does something stupid or "insane" his powers increase.
- Dual Wielding- Dual wields two swords
- Enhanced Inventing- Can Build everything except A.I
- Anger Empowerment- Just don't piss him off.
- Damage Reduction- will get up, no matter how hard he gets hit.
- Electric Conductivity
- Scanning-Uses his Goggles for scanning
- Gadget Usage-Uses tons of gadgets
- Azrael and orisis (his dual swords)
- The Foreseeing Goggles
- The relic
Korr tends to use elemental-based attacks mixed in with sword slashes and Hand to hand in his fights.
- Is still mortal.
- His sword blades can break, will only slow him down a little.
- Lives by his own mortal Code: unless they seem like a threat, All beings, may they be human or meta-human, will be spared from my blades.
- Loves history