- "S-Say that once more, I dare you! I will flip out and... and use foul language, I promise!"
- ― When she is really pissed off
- "PERVERT!! You little perv! The hell you get off trying to lick me?! Don't joke around, it's creepy!"
- ― To Frogma
|Epithet||Thunder Tits (Classmates)|
|Race||Human (Jewel Oddity)
|Birthplace||North Yamato City|
|Affiliation||Thirteen Wizard Saints|
|Headquarters||Yamato City (Fennmont)|
|Occupation||Student (4th-Year at Trinity Academy)
|Family||Hisui Saotome (Sister)
Priscilla Saotome (Biological Mother)
|Weight||47kg (103 Ibs)|
|Favorite Food||All-you-can-eat buffets|
|Hobby||Donating Blood then going to relaxing in a bathhouse while eating sweets|
Emily Saotome is the Last Order's guild leader as well as the Student Council president of Trinity Academy and the childhood friend of Estelle Bridget and Seiko Ayushiki. She often takes up the role of 4-B's class representative as well despite Soma Tsukuda being the real class representative. Just like her sister was, Hisui Saotome, she too wants to work with Alias to help those in need by using her powers. She is known for her uncanny ability, Killer Makeout, and her buxom curves. She helps Ingrid with housework and models for photos, among other things. Her in Fennmont she is known as Thunder Tits, however, many of her classmates have taken a liking to calling her this while at school.
She was a former Reaper of the Foo Fighters's Spec Ops before her demotion that landed her back into the Trinity Academy and assigned to the 69th Provisional Platoon. She was also formerly affiliated with the Anti-Magic Terrorist Group known as, Blank Space, as she was a product of the Irregular Magic Gem Children Project. Her favorite teacher is Kiseki Mitsuari.
Emily was created along with her sister, Megumi in an Anti-Magic Terrorist facility where they were the next "Irregular Magic Gem Children", genetically engineered children to have unexplained magical Jewel powers. For most of her life, Emily and Megumi were developed and experimented on with countless test while never having any interest in the world beyond the lab. While they were born in an unknown lab funded by Anti-Magic Terrorist, they were transferred to the 1st Laboratory. One fateful day, their mother and a lab scientist brought the two sisters a manga series and educational books and Emily began reading them. Megumi advised against it while Emily continued to read and developed an interest in what was outside of her normal confines. Wanting to feel similar to a mother and wanting to taste the outside world, Emily intentionally botched an Goddess resurrection trial where a Jewel Oddity was the end product. Emily, her mother, her sister and her "daughter" were all forced to leave the compound after Emily purposely botched the experiment. After finding their way to Librarium City, Emily's mother's old friend, Cassandra Thompson took them in and helped them until they got back on their feet.
Emily is a pale-fair skinned, breath takingly beautiful teenage girl with black, long straight hair; her bangs are neatly combed, framing her face and she has very noticeable amber eyes. She wears a Kawaii Five-0 modified Trinity Academy Student Body President winter uniform and is also quite blessed where it counts which sometimes flusters male classmates to no end. Cynthia mentions that her most attractive point are her legs and not her outragiously large bust. According to several male students of Trinity Academy, the very presence of her lips is enough for others to desperately crave a kiss from her.
Thunder Tits (Emily) is usually seen in a green dress that barely covers her perfectly sized and formed breasts (most likely to sexually appeal to men). In this form Emily is considered to be flawlessly pretty.
When playing as "Thunder Tits", Emily, wears the Bouncing Beauty Bikini is an extremely rare armor set in Fennmont. A piece of swimwear created by Stazt the Pervy Sage, it is the strongest armor that exists in Fennmont. The Bouncing Beauty Bikini consists of a skimpy white bikini top (which turns transparent when wet) and black bottoms. Two long pieces of cloth hang down on each side and are adorned with silver birds. It has long black gloves and black and white boots.
Her soft, full lips are always coated in a dark emerald colored lipstick, similarly to that of her finger and toe nails. Emily sports a top-model physique, with enormously large, melon sized breasts, a full 93cm in circumference, rich in vital nutrients such as calcium, carbohydrates, and vitamin D. These gargantuan breasts are largely left wildly exposed for the most part, with the collars of her tops worn deep, revealing her sizable, magnificent cleavage, as seduction plays a crucial role in her offense, often saving her the work of seducing enemies individually, by destroying her opponents mentally.
On the other hand, while in her Thunder Tits persona she is not the slightest bit modest about her appearance, frequently referring or complaining about her large breasts in normal casual conversation. She is not above using her considerable feminine charms to get her way. In fact, she would even consider stripping naked if no one compliments her on her outfit, regardless of how skimpy it may be.
Emily is known as the ideal Student Body President. She is very polite and generally respectful to everyone and puts her entire being into everything she does. However, she comes off as hard-headed due to only wanting to do things alone and without others, refusing their aid unless she has no choice. She only wants to help everybody that she meets, but she tries too hard and ends up either letting her efforts go to waste or simply making herself ill. This is when she will go to Soma for something to help with whatever is ailing her.
Emily happens to be very self-conscious and cares highly for her personal image and what others think about her. She keeps this to herself, along with many other things she happens to have an interest in, such as denying her attendance at a anime convention until Ingrid tricks her. Emily, while a fan of video games like the others, is into other otaku-like hobbies and is a huge cosplay fan. She has also gotten into voice acting and enjoys music.
Out of school, Emily is just like any other teenage girl. She is highly troubled by the fact that she gains weight easily, and she often has to buy new clothes because her breasts grow faster than any other part of her body. Emily has tried to lose weight through rigorous exercise and training, but such efforts have proven ineffective. She has a big appetite but dull taste buds, so she always gives strange feedback when Soma asks her to try something he cooked. Emily's favorite beverage is milk, and many of her friends think that is what causes her breasts to grow ever so rapidly, Emily insists that milk is the best source of calcium.
In battle, Emily seems to take on an erotic persona, to take full advantage of her exceptionally voluptuous, sensual appearance, using it to take an advantage during the fight. She is not against caressing, or even kissing her foe in the heat of battle, setting up her enemy for her Killer Makeout. She bears a winning attitude, and a team-first mentality, always putting her comrades before herself in battle.
Her sexual preference is towards women and she takes a very direct approach to showing her affection but she displays little to no concern for those who are victims of her rather abrupt advances.
"Even if you beg for mercy, I won't listen!"
Emily goes from being a polite and calm tempered girl to a very tough and competitive one who openly states rude or sarcastic comments, usually with a small smirk. One of her main quirks in this form however manifests through her blatant sexual remarks; she revels at the chance to harass and remark on her teammate's bodies. Soma and Reiko are the usual victims of her advancements.
Conditional Power- Her "Killer Makeout's" full power can only be drawn out by sexual contact, such as kissing, with men only; which strictly goes against her own attraction and preference towards women, often resulting in various comical situations as she attempts to get rid of the 'taste'. At full power she is able to transform those who lust after her stone or her servant in varying degrees by using their "naughty thoughts". Victims that have been completely turned to stone are incapable of consciousness and susceptible to physical damage unless Emily de-petrifies them.
Killer Makeout- Emily's Jewel Oddity, Killer Makeout, allows her to have various types of kisses that can be activated with a kiss or be blown. Furthermore, Emily garners the unique ability to shatter her opponent's through physical contact, the most notable of which is through kissing. By pressing her lips against her victim, Emily can either place them under a lethal illusion, drain, or supplement their mana. Her power can cause any victim(s), whether they're male or female, with feelings of lust to fall for the user as any feelings of lust they have will be strengthened and aimed towards her, making them even more susceptible to her various types of kisses. Since Emily possesses near unparalleled beauty, enticing men with her powers takes very little effort while with women she will use more flirtatious behavior.
- Rumblebee Kiss- Her Rumblebee Kiss ability allows her fire projectile kisses that act as concussive projections.
- Tricolor Kiss- A kiss that unleashes a series of three powerful concussive hits that has a 20% chance of paralyzing, burning, or freezing the target.
- Charm Kiss- Emily blows a sultry kiss at the target to incapacitate them with the power of love, 1/8th chance to succeed.
- Recovery Smooch- A special type of kiss that causes the healing process in those she kisses to speed up exponentially, healing broken limbs and bad injuries in mere seconds.
- Twister Kiss- Emily gives her opponent a kiss on the cheek, which makes their limbs, torso and head twist and contort into impossible angles, before they explode.
- Kiss Kiss Bang!- Emily can use "Kiss Kiss Bang!", a special type of kiss in which she releases an explosion in the form of a blown kiss.
- Curse Breaking Kiss- She can use her Curse Breaking Kiss to dispel curses, even the curses of the goddess of curses herself.
- Witch's Kiss- She corrupts her enemy with the concept of despair, which allows her to drive the recipient into a suicidal depression or turn them into murderous mind broken slave.
- Medusa Kiss- Emily possesses a petrifying kiss, transforming her enemies into granite statues.
- Fire Kiss- Emily can blow a kiss that can burn people upon contact, even if they have an absolute zero temperature.
- Hypothermia Kiss- A trademark tactic common to Emily is to create a block of ice around a target's feet securing them into place, and then kiss them, absorbing all of the heat from their body until they freeze to death.
- Phantom Pain Kiss- Rots the opponent's body with a blown kiss of darkness, causing their body to dissipate from the tips of their bodies, and to suffer pain even in death.
- Lesbian Kiss- Emily kisses another girl (usually a magic clone of hers), healing her and stunning nearby opponents.
- Shock Wave Kiss- Blows a kiss that she detonates with a wave of her hand, unleashing a shockwave of heart shaped projectiles to attack a wide area.
- Mind Erasing Kiss- She has a special type of kiss that erases the last three minutes of a recipient's memory.
- Aguichantes Lèvres- She blows a kiss to release a powerful beam of light that pierces through any magic-based defense or resistance that enemy may have.
- Vampire Kiss- Hugs the opponent and sucks their blood. The kiss itself seems to also give varying affects of malady or positive abilities. It's usually a rose shaped mark left on the body.
- Widow's Kisses- Emily's sensuality is her deadliest weapon as her breath becomes poisonous when she's enraged or irked. According to her teacher, it's an ability shared with her mother. The poison is extremely potent and she can kill an opponent in just seconds in one kiss.
- Kiss of Death- Emily was taught how to use her Assassination instructure's "Kiss of Death" technique, she is skilled enough to be able to acquire 15 "Hits" off of her target. Supposedly, unlike her Assassination instructure's version of the Kiss of Death, Emily is quite excellent with a lot of potential for improvement in this particular skill. Emily has remarked that her training in indiscriminate French kisses have bestowed on her remarkable enough skill to exceed Assassination instructure by a large margin. The more "Hits" she gets on an enemy the more week kneed they become.
- Salome's Kiss- High chance of decreasing Magical Atk and Def, decreasing Strength, and lowering Agility.
- Divine Kiss- With the Divine Kiss whoever she kisses will fall in love with her and she can order them do whatever she wants (she may even record their actions while enslaved by her power), but the effect only last for three minuets. However, her power cannot be used on all people as not everyone can be charmed by her and the effect may vary for each person as while some can fall head over heels for her, others may not react different from their usual personality. Also, the person can ignore her command if the order would risks with her well-being or conflicts with their morals.
- NIGHTMARE × KISS- Emily blows a kiss, releasing several hearts that damage and charm the enemy, preventing them from attacking for a duration. In this instance of time, Emily is free to attack any enemies that are currently under the heart's affects. This attack moves in a linear fashion, beaming down out any enemies that are caught in the attack's way.
- Devil's Kiss - She blows a flaming kiss which detonates after a short while, burning nearby enemies and environmental hazards.
- Telepathy Kiss- Like her mother and sister, Emily is able to communicate with others through telepathy. Emily is able to project her memories and experiences to others through kissing. Unlike her mother and sister, the ability takes a hefty amount of time to fully initiate, resulting in possibly hours of kissing. However, because the ability takes longer, it also allows Emily to view memories in greater detail, memorizing them almost instantaneously. It is common for Emily to situate themselves in a more comfortable manner prior to beginning, due to the sheer length of time this ability requires. The duration of the kiss is solely dependent on one subject, which is the age of the victim. Those who are relatively young, say, elementary aged children, may take as little as a few minutes to fully evaluate, whereas, long lived veterans, such as Carlos and Louis may possibly take a few hours, based on how far into the past Emily was intending to travel. Whether or not the target has any memory of the event, it can be reached. Any and all memory locks are also nullified by this ability. Useful knowledge can also be gained through so much of a lick, learning of things such as spells and fighting strategies.
- Makeout Session- By kissing someone, Emily is capable of switching their current ability with another that she desires for them to have.
- Goddess Kiss- Emily's favorite type of kiss blowing a heart-shaped kiss towards the opponent. If the kiss touches the opponent, Emily slaps them in the face first with an explosive tag and then with her backhand before kicking them forcefully in the groin, taunting them as they collapse slowly to the ground afterwards, and the explosive tag detonates three seconds after the opponent hits the ground.
- Love Dove Kiss- Blows a kiss at her opponent, causing them to fall over unconscious from the shock.
- Mana Replenishing Kiss- Emily can replenish her mana supply by simply kissing someone else with a deep french kiss.
- Ultimate Kiss- This kiss allows Emily to absorb all of an opponent's mana and spells, allowing her to possess multiple elemental affinities, as well as enforcing the ones they already have and gaining access to all of their victim's elemental affinities. After absorbing their mana, the user could steal their soul. This ability could also be used to determine what elemental affinities has the target by licking them.
- Life Sentence: Deep French Kiss- Emily threatens to give someone her signature deep french kiss if they keep misbehaving; Emily uses this to scare her rowdy classmates into behaving properly.
- Death Sentence: Devilish Angel's Kiss- Her ultimate technique. This finisher is detonated by the contact between the Emily's and target's lips. The receiver then experiences a dream like state in which he or she is believed to be taking part in various forms of sexual activity with Emily, like most illusions, leaving the victim in a trance-like state of being. This technique is used solely by Emily, though she is obliged to tutor those seeking to add it to their arsenal.
Electric Production: Emily is able to generate about 10,000 volts of electricity by rubbing the breast area of her sweater. When punching the enemy, Emily can send a shock through the system of the target.
First Attack Immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Emily, it always misses.
Proceeding Attack Immunity: The second attack and third attack also misses her.
Sex Appeal Combat: As a member of the respected Thirteen Wizard Saints, Emily is an exceptionally powerful Jewel, so much so that a legendary witch found interest in her as a partner. Emily has formulated her very own unique branch of combat techniques, which she dubbed as Sexy Kwon Do. The envy of almost of every male inhabitant of the human world, Emily takes full advantage of her immense sexual appeal, by thoroughly seducing her victims, whether they be in direct battle confrontation or not. From afar, so long as her target is within a given radius, Emily can simply pout her lips, the act of rubbing her quivering top lip ever so delicately against her more refined, bottom lip, to cast her horrific ultimate technique. Sporting an impressive bust worth over 93cm in circumference, Emily uses her sensual, erotic, alluring appearance to garner the composure of her opponent, coupled with several seductive maneuvers and erotic behaviors.
Hacking Intuition: Emily is a skilled hacker, being able to trespass Destiny Military Academy's security easily and support her comrades from afar, albeit her abilities are inferior to those of her teacher, Kiseki Mitsuari.
First Aid: Emily has advanced medical training that is above average compared to basic level first aid. She is capable of performing surgery or other procedures given enough time and equipment.
Keen Intelligence: Emily is a very observant and highly analytical person, noticing even a very small detail or seemingly unimportant clue such as when she became a witch for the first time or the fact that her power doesn't work on everyone as well as that each of Killer Makeout kisses possess their own distinctive drawback or flaw. A very perceptive young woman, she could easily see through most deceptions, such as discerning a perfect clone from the original. During the course of a battle, Emily challenges her opponent mentally, through flirtatious and sexual tactics.
Cooking: During lunch period, she gets complimented on being a really good cook by her fellow classmates, as they try her homemade fried noodles she made for dinner the previous night (though she does not count it as cooking). Emily reveals then that she 'makes sweets at home and stuff'.
Infiltration: As one of the more enthusiastic students in terms of Natalya Amasova's lessons, Emily as gained notable skill in grifting as shown during her time working under cover as a member of Radio Silence, when she successfully drove away two guys by pretending to be a mafia princess.
Negotiation: Thanks to Natalya Amasova's lessons, Emily has become a skilled negotiator, and she's usually the member that her squad relies on for the task.
Planning: After her infiltration and negotiation skills, this is considered to be one of her greatest talents. She elaborates detailed plans completely on her own, with backups for any complication that might arise, thus giving her target no chance of survival.
Artificial Witch Mode
In her Artificial Witch mode, Emily had glowing, pupil-less red eyes and retained a feminine humanoid form, composed of golden ribbon-like strips. Her lower body was an immense mass of such strips that vaguely resembled a gown. The strips themselves were incredibly resilient and capable of lashing out at intense speeds to ensnare or impale her opponents. The humanoid portion of Emily's form was a deception, as her enemies would tend to attack that area in the assumption that her vital organs were located there. In actuality, that portion contained no vital areas whatsoever.
Emily's secondary form is tall, robotic, and slender humanoid. Her body is composed of metallic, overlapping plate-like structures, similar to plate armor. She also possesses thin, segmented arms tipped with sharp claws, and three pairs of wing-like appendages adorned with rows of feather-like blades.
As an Artificial Witch, Emily possesses tremendous Magical Power, enough to make Foo Fighter veterans shake in fear. Her main weapons are her long, bladed appendages, capable of moving at incredible speed and effortlessly cutting through solid titanium. The blades may also be fired as high-speed projectiles. By launching them from several arms simultaneously, she can cover an area of 50Km, making evasion extremely difficult. In addition to vastly enhanced physical condition, this form also grants her unparalleled regenerative abilities, allowing near-instantaneous regeneration from any wound that is immediately fatal to her.
- Superhuman Strength: An ability possessed by Magic Gods and Witches of all kinds that allows Emily to pulverize planets in single punches with titanic power at will. Easily fought Great Witch Rachel, who can project energy blasts that can destroy planets, and Magic God Nayuta, who can easily nullify everyone's powers and destroy timelines.
- Superhuman Speed: Can fight dozens of Witches at once with ease, including those with light speed speed and reflexes.
- Superhuman Durability: The tissues of her body in this form are considerably harder and more resistant to all types of attacks than when she's in her human form. Even the power of other Artificial Witches like Hilda and Angelic Warriors such as Ramiel can barely damage her, required the cooperation of numerous Magic Gods to beat her unconscious, as well as Chelia Amicus to transport the concept of mortality into her, before finally being finished off by a full-power Supernova Cannon from a Ultimate State Claudia to be knocked out.
- Superhuman Agility: Emily's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of normal Jewels.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Her reflexes were enhanced in a similar manner and were superior to those of Jewels. She has been able to react to a barrage of laser beams from multiple Hibiki Units at once, unharmed.
- Invulnerability: She can withstand the conceptual attacks of the [Witch Hunters] without even a scratch.
Special Perfumes: As a honey pot assassin, Emily is trained in the use of various perfumes which have a wide range of effects from causing sleep, mild internal combustion, to causing a person to tell the truth, etc. Emily and her teacher of assassination had developed around 200 poison concoctions but they only carried twelve with them at any one time. Some of the commonly used scents are:
- Blaze Perfume- Causes the inhaler to spontaneously combust mildly from inside out. Sometimes Emily inhales a little of the perfume herself, and by using controlled breathing techniques, she is able to exhale fire like a flame thrower.
- Tracking Perfume- When used, it leaves a trace scent on who, what, or wherever it's left on. This allows Emily to track an object's movements or to find a certain location.
- Truth Scent- The Truth Scent relies on the powerful effects on emotions caused by smells. Emily can send perfume wafting through the nose into the olfactory cells, hereby combining a scent that lowers mental resistance and another which controls the consciousness to create a literal truth serum.
- Jumbled Marionette- Misdirects the neural signals in an enemy's brain, making it hallucinate. Jumbled Marionette is usually used as a last resort, or if Emily finds herself without her Magic Com-Dev or clothes.
- Lightning Perfume- Lightning Perfume is a perfume that allows Emily to control and manipulate lightning. Additionally, if she shoves the inhales of Lightning Perfume, the power of hers electric attacks vastly increases.
- Message Scent- A special perfume with words imprinted in it for the one that smells it.
- Insecticide Perfume- A perfume that castrates the reproductive organs of solely males, but it also had a side effect of instantly killing insects, proving to be extremely useful when she was being harassed when she was younger.
- Night-Night Perfume- Just one whiff and the inhaler falls asleep instantly. Emily's favorite perfume to use on Louis when he angers her. This fragrance causes intense drowsiness extracted from the pollen of the Giant Pillow Plant, anyone who sniffs this fragrance can't open their eyes for a month and the sleepiness is contagious even if they are immune to the effects.
- Jet Perfume- Emily's favorite and most dangerous perfume. It causes the inhaler's movements to become inhumanly faster, but three or more whiffs of the perfumes take a heavy toll on the user and is life-threatening.
- Antidote Perfume- This perfume neutralizes the effects of Emily's other perfumes.
- Ultra-Deodorant Perfume- A perfume that can erase the scent of the user and those near them. It allows Emily to remain virtually undetected from Celestial Beasts who rely heavily on scent and can approach them without any fear. It can even work on the Remnants of Darkness, a powerful creature created from the blood Bete Noire.
- Therapeutic Perfume- A perfume made with pheromones from the Boin-Boin Bunny that causes a monster to become tame and relaxed.
- Spearmint Perfume- Emily's strongest scented perfume, it is concentrated menthol taken from dried peppermint and spearmint leaves; the scent is compared to that of a bolt lightning. One sniff is enough to keep one awake for five days.
Stun Gun: A small phone-sized device resembling a stun gun that uses amplification circuits to send out a high power pulse to destroy electronic circuits and unlock doors without producing any noise or light.
- Improved Charm Attack- Emily has a 1/16 chance of immobilizing and weakening her enemy after a physical attack (or skill) (Passive).
- Fated Retribution - Six electrified spheres will spread out around Emily. When launched they have slight homing capabilities and are very powerful.
- Dark Metamorphosis- A forbidden Black Magic spell that she got from completing the Halloween Event. After activating this spell, Emily will have a red glowing outline around himself and any blood that splashes on her will heal any damage during the duration of the spell's effect. Last for 30 seconds.
- Witch's Inferno- The user shoots two large, dark orbs, resembling small meteors towards their target. Instantly does 25% of Max Atk + (3% of opponent's max MP) damage to opponent.
- Sanctuary- An advanced spell that cures all debuffs, including SLOW in a short distance. Fully charged: Can cure debuffs at a longer distance.
- Sheer Cold- A super rare limited edition spell that calls forth the frozen winds of hell to create a fearsome blizzard. This spell also creates eight frozen crystals will spread out in front and above Emily. They have the ability to freeze enemies and projectiles. She can use frozen enemies as stepping platforms. If the crystals touch a body of water, it will also freeze in its entirety for a brief period of time.
- Impact Law- A spell that allows her to absorb then redirect the damage taken from an attack back at her enemy.
- Bounce- Reflects all spells (including allies).
- Insulated Magical Barrier- Creates a barrier that protects the party from fire or ice attacks and spells.
Equipment ︻デ═一 (Fennmont Only)
Emily has many rare/premium/limited edition items that she spent her school allowance on, but mainly prefers using her bare hands and support magic.
- Green Cocktail Dress- A dress perfect for an elegant-yet-fun night on the town. Raises her DEF +14, Mdf +7
- Gold Ring- Contains the powers of Determination. Increases MP regeneration by 0.4 per second, increases Max MP by 7% and decreases MP usage by 3%.
- Queen's Thong- An improved version of Magical Seductress's Thong that steals her target's HP and MP (13% of damage dealt to them), restores 1/4th damage dealt and hits with 25% more damage to males and womanizers. Despite it's name, the Queen's Thong is a whip.
- She cannot replenish her mana by herself and thus, requires an external mana source every three days outside of combat. She regains it via kissing, most commonly random strangers.
- Unleashing her Killer Makeout's full power involves in kissing men only; which is complicated due to the fact that she's a lesbian.
- When fighting her Witch Mode, the most practical way to harm her is to attack her breasts.
- Due to her being top heavy and bottom heavy when in her second Witch form, she can easily lose balance if hit hard enough.
- Emily has completed 340 official missions in total: 50 D-rank, 152 C-rank, 103 B-rank, 31 A-rank and 4 S-rank.
- Tends to talk slow when dealing with males, in possible reference to how her mom talked to her father.
- Her pet Dragon Hornet in Fennmont is called Ori-tan, the same name of her Real-Life pet Scottish Fold.
- All of the members of the idiot squad are quite apt when it comes to street fighting, however Emily always manages to take them out with a single strike.
- She wears all of her bikinis in "Aya Style" (wearing the bikini top the wrong way, named after Aya Hirano who did just that infamously).
- In French, baise (baisé) means kiss.
- Emily's victory dance composes of blowing or planting kisses on her fallen enemies.
- Though initially pursuing the title of Number One Wizard Saint, Emily is content with her current position.
- Emily enjoys long, hot bathing sessions in local Hot Springs while eating sweets.
- Emily also enjoys long, hot, and thorough oil-related massages on the beach.