- "Wizard Saints are necessary evils. Others have to put up with our questionable actions until we defeat the witches."
- ― His simple explanation of what it means to be a Wizard Saint
|Birthday||November 9th (Scorpio)|
|Birthplace||Seahaven, Demon World (Fennmont)|
|Affiliation||Thirteen Wizard Saints|
|Occupation||Destiny Military Academy
|Base of Operations||Ulala's Airship|
|Family||Lilianna Nyström (Daughter from the future)|
|Favorite Food||Earl Grey Tea|
|Hair Color||Dark Mocha|
|Weight||83kg (183 lbs)|
|Powers/Abilities||Supernatural Swordsmanship and Enhanced Gunmanship|
|Hobbies||Cutting Fruit and giving messages to Ulala|
|Weapons||Greed (Revolver) and Heaven's Pierce (Katana)|
Carlos Asheton is the 4th ranked Wizard Saint and one of Lady Celsius's six generals. Though young-looking, Carlos has been through countless fights and wars and has trained several powerful mercenaries. He hails from a small farming town near the Destiny Seahaven and is a former member the Destiny Navy. Due to the large amount of time he spent at sea, he is fairly unaware of the crime-riddled politics and corruption within Destiny City. He is very close to his mother and very well respected in his home village. Carlos is also the current demon lord of Demon World.
Carlos follows a rather unique blend of ninja and samurai. He wears an open hoodie with sarashi wrapped around his waist and lower torso with the traditional hakama present, ballooning pants common in samurai. He wears a shoulder guard on his left are with traditional straw sandals.
As White Requiem: He wears a heavy, high density white armor and a muscular body suit with a large collar without the traditional hakama present. All armored sections feature fully-functional azure eyes with snake-like pupils. These eyes are not as much of an intimidation as much as the mask he wears; a completely white, two large horned helmet with no features or visor, appearing to have no face at all, a feature that paralyzes even Aija Egnell in fear.
Despite his status as a "Demon King", Carlos is actually very kind-hearted. He took in people who lost their homes from monster invasions, and defended the villages that were being attacked.
Although he's great at taking out the bad guys, that doesn't excuse the fact that Carlos has a swimsuit fetish, a fetish for sharp-tongued women, and busty little girls in maid outfits, but he can still be considered one of the more "normal" and "intelligent" members of Ulala's personal guards, who just happens to end up in situations that usually lead to misunderstandings. These are his ultimate weaknesses. Whenever he sees a girl that fits into one of his fetishes, he usually gets a nosebleed.
Power Ranking Magic: He can analyze a target comprehensively, determining its identity, power source, power level, threat level, weaknesses, capabilities, etc. This takes a bit of time to complete, though.
- Powering Up and Suppressing: Carlos controls his power level by releasing it in four stages: 45%, 80%, 100% and, 120%. By doing this he allows himself to have a fair fight with weaker opponents even while in his White Requiem armor.
Extrasensory Combat: Carlos' signature unarmed combat style. Due to training from Ulala, Carlos possesses extremely honed reflexes, and can also sense her opponent's Ki to predict their movements, making their attacks simple to counter. He can also use Ki sensing to fight while blinded or with his eyes closed, see through illusions, and sense enemies' positions. Proven to know at least 127 different martial arts styles.
Unmoving Teleportation: Carlos can change his orientation without moving from his current spot.
Mercenary Abilities: Carlos has many years of knowledge in the field of battle from his mercenary career experience, so he can perform maneuvers like blocking a physical attack without seeing it or judging the distance and direction of an attack only by wind pressure.
Stealth Tactics: Carlos is capable of running around an enemy without making any sound, masking all the sounds his body makes.
Enhanced Marksmanship: Carlos is considerably proficient with firearms, particularly handguns. He once shot three terrorists while falling from leaping out of a helicopter.
Master swordsmanship: Carlos as a Demon Lord is an expert at swords as he was able to fight a Blazing Inferno Huozai without much problem, later he fought against several of Huozai's elite warriors. His sword slashes are too fast for the eye to see, he was able to cut off the arm of an assassin without that person noticing. Even at a very young age he was said to be immensely talented in assassination, he was able to successfully kill Isaburo Sasaki's wife and unborn child and the guards around her without any injuries.
9 Vital Cutter Technique: This technique attacks 9 vital points on an opponent's body almost simultaneously, and is designed to be a crippling blow.
Super Shadow Boxing: Punches multiple times and sends the opponent flying straight back and slightly upward. Good for knocking opponents into hazards directly behind them.
Supernova Smash: Carlos' most powerful attack, he focus his Ki on his hand then release the punch, with the force enough to cause a explosion.
Heaven's Pierce: One of Carlos' most powerful weapons; this weapon used to be dormant until this blade managed to absorb one thousand witch souls and taste its owners demonic blood increasing its power. This weapon is extremely durable being able to take hits from Blazing Inferno Huozai without even cracking and only showing slight resistance. It does not possess any magical attributes, but more than makes up for it in sheer power. It is so strong that it can kill most Ex Nihilo is a single attack.
Modified .45 Colt: Carlos habitually carries a custom made .45 caliber silver-plated revolver, a classic six-shot double-action with a top break reloading mechanism that fires bullets that can reach orbit in seconds.
White Requiem Armor: A magical armor forged from the souls trapped in purgatory, the armor allows him to fly, teleport in flashes of light, emit powerful beams of light-darkness and enhances his abilities to enable him to fight on par with the Gremory and the armor is virtually indestructible.
- Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi - Kusanagi: A very powerful divine sword that could nullify all supernatural abilities and cut through time and space. Its true power can be exerted if it were used by those who have the same divine blood as Japanese God pantheon or simply by own the other two sacred treasures.
- Yasaka Bomber: Three magatama bound together by a single, circular thread that are created either between two of the user's hands or from just one, which are then propelled towards the target as a single combined projectile that repeatedly and violently explodes on impact.
- Yata Shield: The user can use the Yata Shield to reflect attacks, magic, and light back at their opponent via Empathy or contact with the shield.
- Ki sensing doesn't work against magic-based enemies and people who use mana or psychic energy.
- Tires quickly in environments that aren't rich in oxygen.
- Faced with dealing with close friends makes him not use his full power outright unless absolutely necessary.
- Not very smart academically speaking.
- Is haunted and traumatized by the death of his wife.
- As a demon, Carlos will take extra damage from holy/light-based attacks.
- Has his honor before reason.
- As stamina decreases, his regeneration becomes less efficient.
- Often goes out of his way to help others, this can be used against him even though he is savvy to such tricks after the first few times he fell for them.
- Can only use his "White Requiem" armor for a short amount of time as it puts an immense strain on his body, however, leaving him unable to move or fight afterwards.
- Armor needs time to replenish itself outside of combat.
- His teleportation ability appears to have a short channeling time, leaving him open to enemy attacks.
- The White Requirem battlesuit responds to his thoughts, as a result it will not operate well if he does not believe it will.
- His fighting style, while hard to read, can be predicted by highly skilled fighters.
- His fighting style is not very effective in closed spaces.
- Heavily lacking in truly powerful ranged attacks when not wearing the White Requiem.
- Limits his strength for a fair fight, to such an extent that he allows himself to be "defeated" if his opponent is good enough.
- His fetishes
- Little girls with huge breasts
- Women in French maid costumes
- Libido has gotten the better of him on multiple occasions.
- Carlos' type is any girl in swimwear, especially in a microkini.