- Electrical Network Manipulation
The user can manipulate the electrical properties of anything; from electricity, to electromagnetism, to electrical networks. The user can control the voltage, charge, and current of electricity. They can control electric fields and electric flux, as well as the electrical conductivity, resistance, capacitance, inductance, impedance and admittance of anything.
- Capacitance Manipulation
- Charge Manipulation - Manipulate charge, creating it, removing it, increasing or decreasing it, inversing
- Electric Conductance Manipulation
- Electric Current Manipulation - Manipulate the current of electricity, both AC and DC, and convert between the two.
- Electric Field Manipulation
- Electrical Admittance Manipulation - Control how easily a body allows a current to flow through it.
- Electrical Immunity
- Electrical Impedance Manipulation - Control the physical/electrical opposition to a current in AC circuits.
- Electrical Inductance Manipulation - Control how much voltage in is induced in an object, and objects around it, when the current in the object is changed. Controls the reach of the induced voltage as well, and the magnitude of the induced voltage.
- Electrical Reactance Manipulation - Control the physical/electrical opposition to a change in current or voltage.
- Electrical Resistance Manipulation - Control the electrical resistance of any material.
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Neural Impulse Manipulation
- Physical Lightning Manipulation
- Power Negation
- Technology Manipulation
- Voltage Manipulation - Manipulate the voltage of electricity, both the EMF and Potential Difference/Drop.
- Vulnerability Inducement