Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Original Cardboard Prophecy
^ This means without any addendums
There is no escape from the Cardboard, as much like in the tale of Midas, all shall turn to Cardboard, even the concept of nothingness shall turn to cardboard. None can control the power of Cardboard except the Cardboardmania itself, which is one with all cardboard which is all things and no things combined. Suns, Planets, Oceans, Continents, and the Universe itself will bend to cardboard. All means Cardboard, and whatever one says, actually means Cardboard in various languages, which are also cardboard.
It is much like the Gold touch, but Cardboard. Anything can be turned into cardboard, and all concepts shall be turned into cardboard. It is the ultimate power, the biggest underdog, and if one has unlimited power, he already is cardboard. Cardboard becomes all and nothing.
Powers and Abilities
Cardboard Manipulation: The power to manipulate Cardboard, and turn anything and everything into Cardboard. This includes things like Metaphysical, Abstract concepts and anything that exists and even things that do not exist. There is no escaping this power, not even Omnilocked users as well as Immutables are immune to Cardboard, for their power will simply be turned into Cardboard, or their state of existence, which will also be turned to Cardboard.
Perfection: Goes without question.
Complete Arsenal: All is one with Cardboard. Cardboard is all. Thus, Cardboardmania can use all. Some notable powers and abilities include things like:
- Boundary Manipulation: All things in existence are defined by their cardboard boundaries. As anything can be made of cardboard, this includes even things like abstract concepts like mentioned before, and Cardboardmania can stretch beyond those boundaries.
- Causality Manipulation: Cause and Effect is a result of Cardboard's Great Bang.
- Acausality: Cardboardmania exists outside of causality.
- Author Authority: Cardboardmania is the author of all reality, including the highest beings themselves, who are merely subserviant to Cardboardmania, and will fall before it when the prophecy is fullfilled.
- Omnilock: Cardboardmania is completely transcendent and resides on the outside of everything, and as such, nothing can touch it.
- Absolute Access: Not even Omnilocked entities are safe from Cardboard.
- Absolute Change: EVERYTHING will change to Cardboard.
- Absolute Existence: Self Explanatory.
- Absolute Will: With it's mere will, everything will change to cardboard.
- Immutability: Once something is Cardboard, it will never change.
- Absolute Immortality: Cardboardmania cannot die, for it's existence is independent of even reality, existence and nonexistence, and other foolish concepts like time and space. Hence, it can never die, as it also transcends the concepts of life and death.
- Meta Regeneration: Self explanatory.
- Almighty Law Creation: #JUSTICEFORCARDBOARD
- I do not know what the source is exactly for the image, but I do not own it.