The Knightly Virtues:
These Virtues are what makes a noble knight in the Order of St. John. This would show each virtue with their own powers.
Courage is to be the ability to confront fear, pain, danger, uncertainty, and intimidation. Courage is to give strength to keep fighting on against anything.
- Corresponding power: Lion Mimicry
- Reason: Ones Courage is depicted as having tamed a ferious lion that once promote fear in others.
Justice is a moral rightness based on balance and equality, It is also an act to be just or fair.
- Corresponding power: Aura Manipulation
- Reason: Lady Justice wears a blindfold that represents impartiality and objectively without fear or favor, regardless of identity, money, power, or weakness.
Mercy is a broad term for benevolence, forgiveness and kindness towards others.
- Corresponding power: Purification
- Reason: Purification can be done to those were consumed by darkness but who are worthy of ones forgiveness.
Charity is give ulimited care and love to everyone and give something to one that no one has.
- Corresponding power: Plant Mimicry
- Reason: Plants represent a sign of good will, respect, benevolence and giving towards all others.
Faith is a belief in a entity or another person.
- Corresponding power: Divine Power
- Reason: Divine Power is the gift from one being or entity's faith in them.
Nobility is the higher class of an individual to be given certain right.
- Corresponding power: Horse Mimicry
- Reason: one who rides on a horse is a symbol of ones higher notice and authority.
Hope is the emotional state where one be positive and can get through any challenges as long as one remains positive.
- Corresponding power: Light Manipulation
- Reason: Out of the darkness of despair can shine the light of hope, and that light will shine brighter than any star.
Diligence is a act of working hard and industrious labor, the belief that work is good for you.
- Corresponding power: Enhanced Forging
- Reason: Forging is a sign of hard labor and devotion to ones work.
Truth is the accordence of fact and reality. whether the truth is everything or nothing.
- Corresponding power: Lie Detection
- Reason: This power is able to find the lie in everything and snuffs it out until only truth remains.
Humility is being humble and equal to others and show compassion and virtue.
- Corresponding power: Benevorous
- Reason: One can be benevolent to an indivdual and that individual help make that one person strong by their humbelness.
Determination is the accordence of being determined of doing or acting upon something that someone sets their mind to.
- Corresponding power: Fire Generation
- Reason: In 1963, the Vietnamese monk Thich Quang Duc lit himself on fire as a determination to protest descrimination in South Vietnam.