|This user has been featured on the main page!|
"History is taken by those who are victorious. And as of now history belongs to me." -RnR
"Nice guys might finish last, but they always finish best!"-RnR
"Presentation is everything. Don't let anyone tell you different."-RnR
Hey people. RnR here. This is just your average dude editing a wiki. I find it a pretty good hobby. This wiki taught me about more about superpowers and that's pretty sweet. I edit a few things around here time and again. So if you have a page that needs editing, I'm your guy. I also make a few pages of my own.
Note to anyone it concerns: I misspell words sometimes. I apologize in advance for anyone who has trouble reading my edits.
I'm also a fairly nice guy once you get to know me.
I'm A Fan Of The Following
- Sonic The Hedgehog
- Jak and Daxter
- Sly Cooper
- Rachet and Clank
- Legend of Zelda
- Mega Man
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (I wouldn't call myself a brony. I'm just a regular fan of the show.) Tara Strong rocks btw! The show is pretty light-hearted and fun. It's more entertaining than most cartoons on TV nowadays. Season 4 is here and looking good!
- Dragon Ball Z
- One Piece
- Panty and Stocking with Gaterbelt
- Its loud, its lewd, its all kinds of gross, and I LOVE IT!
- Power Rangers
- Asura's Wrath
- Green Lantern: The Animated Series
- Wreck-It Ralph
- Many others
If you have a problem with any of that, I suggest you DEAL WITH IT!
Powers I'd use to conquer the world! My Favorite Powers/ Powers That Inspire Me.
- Life-Force Manipulation-Soul/Life
- Aura Manipulation-Spirit
- Chi Manipulation-Body
- Mana Manipulation-Heart
- Aether Manipulation-Existence
- Nether Manipulation-Oblivion
- Death-Force Manipulation-Death
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Enhanced Swordsmanship
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Blade Elongation
- Sentient Power
- Berserker Physiology
- Power Fists
- Power Kicking
- Self Transcendence
- Technology Manipulation
- Gauntlet Proficiency
- Telekinetic Force Manipulation
- Enhanced Shieldmanship
- Inner Power
- Weapon Infusion
- Dual Wielding
- Limit Break
- Ferro-Umbrakinetic Manipulation
- Transcendent Mage Physiology
- Fallen Physiology
- Esoteric Energy Manipulation
- Super Form
Pages I've created
- Guardianship-My best page yet, and first.
- Potion Creation
- Aura Manipulation-Personal favorite
- Chi Manipulation-Personal favorite
- Mana Manipulation-Personal favorite
- Divine Empowerment-Personal favorite
- Demonic Empowerment-Personal favorite
- Spiritual Meditation
- Ley Line Manipulation-Personal favorite
- Robot Arm
- Enhanced Forging
- Higher Consciousness-Second best page
- Yorùbá Deity Physiology
- Battlefield Adaption-One of the most fun
- Dark Form
- Light Form
- Sound Beam Emission
- Guardian Inheritance
- Transcendent Demon Physiology- Third best page.
- Solar Beam Emission
- Demonic Weaponry
- Energy Exoskeleton
- Pyro-Mechanical Physiology
- Dark Chi Manipulation
- Magic Weaponry
- Shield Penetration
- Dark Aura Manipulation
- Sound Infusion
- Transcendent Ghost Physiology
- Temporal Guardianship-Fourth best page.
- Magma Ball Projection
- Magic Ball Projection
- Temporal Weaponry
- Category:Blade-based Powers- Woot woot! My first category page!
- Mechanical Regeneration
- Category:Armor-Based Powers
Those I Consider Friends On This Site
- DYBAD-Good friend (This guy is a madman when it comes to powers.)
- Gabriel456-Good friend
- Truth™-Good friend
- CNBA3-Good friend
- Jedi Legacy-Fellow writer
- Azzhol- Understandable and reasonable guy.
My Main Nitpicks of This Wiki
- Powers with no known user: These powers are mostly done by people who just make up powers without a general idea of how they're done. While this not all of them, there are some who do it just to say that they made a power and everyone should look that them.
- Pages and pictures with poor descriptions: This is just a personal pet peeve of mine. I can't pages with crappy description. Being a writer, that's the kind of thing on this site that really gets under my skin.
- Ghetto people: No comment...
- Know-it-alls and know-it-all wannabes: Hate em'.
- Anons: Nothing but a collection of morons.