- "The city shrieks at sundown and Jack Hawksmoor is the only one who can hear it."
- ― Narration (Wildstorm/DC Comics)
The power to manipulate urban areas and everything in them. Variation of Environment Manipulation. Opposite to Nature Manipulation and Rural Manipulation. Not to be confused with Industry Manipulation.
User can create, shape and manipulate urban areas (including cities, towns, suburbs, etc.), and everything in them, including all the aspects of urban areas, from the purely physical ones and also mythical/conceptual ones.
- Animal Imitation/Animal Morphing (animals dwelling on urban areas)
- Animal Manipulation (animals dwelling on urban areas)
- Architecture Manipulation
- City Creation
- Concrete Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Enhanced Crafting
- Glass Manipulation
- Light Manipulation street lights.
- Metal Manipulation
- Neon Manipulation
- Nigh Omniscience regarding urban areas.
- Object Manipulation
- Organic Constructs, Artificial Element Constructs and Elemental Constructs for creating and manipulating items from and of the urban areas.
- Poison Generation
- Smoke Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Urban Adaptation
- Urban Empowerment
- Weapon Manipulation
- Civilization Manipulation
- Environment Manipulation
- Home Manipulation
- Industry Manipulation
- Nuclear Manipulation
- Radiation Manipulation
- Uncontrolled, this power can go out of control and destroy everything in the area.
- User may be unable creating urban areas, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Danny the Street (DC Comics)
- Jack Hawksmoor (DC Comics)
- Castle Heterodyne (Girl Genius); only Mechanicsburg
- Simon Voltaire (Girl Genius); only Paris
- Colette Voltaire (Girl Genius); only Paris
- Delsin Rowe (INFAMOUS second son): via concrete manipulation
- GLaDOS (Portal series)
- Isabella Borgia/MOTHER (Predator: Concrete Jungle)
- Zuggurat (Worm)