- City Empowerment
- Urban Affinity
The user becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they are in an urban environment, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may even be able draw sustenance from the environment or even slow or stop aging.
The user can use this within the vicinity of a city to gain power from it either from the populations ideology or just the presence of a civilized area.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Architecture Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Enhanced Charisma
- Glass Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Pride Empowerment
- Urban Adaptation
- Urban Manipulation
- May be unable to survive outside of urban environments for long.
- May be connected to the health, size and population of the urban environment.
- Jack Hawksmoor (DC Comics)
- False Berserker (Fate/Strange Fake)
- Dr. Metropolis (Mutants and Masterminds/Freedom City setting)
- Complete Carnage (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Elemental Heroes (Yugioh GX)