- Uranium Control
The user can manipulate uranium, a silvery, malleable metal of high density and ductility, best known for its radioactive properties. It is the heaviest naturally occuring periodic element and a common component in early nuclear weaponry.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs
- Manipulate the properties of uranium.
- Metal Attacks using uranium.
- Metal Detection using uranium.
- Metal Dust Manipulation using uranium.
- Metal Generation uranium.
- Move/lift uranium.
- Radiation Generation
- Ferrokinetic Combat using uranium.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using uranium.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using uranium.
- Metal Aura/Radiation Aura using uranium.
- Nuclear Explosion Inducement
- Uranium Mimicry
- May be unable to create uranium, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- The radioactive waste that may be produced will be dangerous to nearby life.