The ability to move/attack normally despite having a loose, jelly-like body.
- Boneless Activity/Movement
- Unsupported Body Activity/Movement
The user can move and attack normally, even when their body is loose and unsupported, for example not having bones to support one's body/is much like jelly. User can still move and attack, even if affected by something such as Rigidity Removal that would normally take away their ability to stand or move. The user can walk, run, jump, punch, roll, kick, swing, etc. like they had bones (or something similar to support their structure), even though they have none, or not at the moment, anyway.
- Elasticity (Limited)
- Stand and move even with no bones or other supporting structure.
- Be able to attack with full force even with a jelly like body.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Boneless Body
- Enhanced Flexibility
- Plastic Mimicry
- Rigidity Removal
- Rubber Mimicry
- May have a limit on how far they can stretch.
- May have to use kinetic force, such as punching or kicking, or even getting punched or kicked, in order to stretch.
- May be more vulnerable against piercing or cutting attacks.
- Red Wizard (8-Bit Theater)
- Jelly Jiggler (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)
- Zac (League Of Legends)