- "All of which has form will break someday."
- ― Orochimaru, Naruto
- "This is the end."
- ― Ainz Ooal Gown after casting The Goal of All Life is Death (Overlord)
The ability to kill anything, regardless of what the victim may be.
- Complete Killing
- Meta Killing
- Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (Nasuverse)
The user can kill literally anything in existence they desire, whether it be a person, an object, a god, the fabric of reality, etc., the user is not impeded by any defense or obstacle when it comes to killing their enemy. And if not outright kill, then at the very least, undoubtedly harm.
This also includes things in the more conceptual and intangible nature such as boundaries, the future, or time. Removing these types of factors can lead to a variety of consequences. Both beneficial and detrimental in nature. In spite of the flaws and many ways this ability can go wrong, the user has what is essentially the best tool for anything they wish to permanently erase.
- Cellular Disintegration
- Dimensional Distortion: "killing" the boundaries between dimensions
- Energy Erasure
- Space Depletion
- Time Destruction
- Concept Destruction
- Death Inducement
- Memory Destruction: "killing" all traces of memories in the subject
- Power Erasure: "killing" the power residing in the subject.
- Power Negation
- Soul Destruction
- Unlike Unavertable Death, the death of the targets may be reversible.
- May not work on Nonexistent Physiology.
- Cannot kill users of Omnipotence or any of it's variations.
- May require a physical strike or action.
- The ability may cause the user to go insane if it's not within a tool.
- Users of Life and Death Transcendence are immune
- Users of Absolute Immortality may be immune.
- Heaven Guns (American Dad!)
- Ancient Athame (Charmed); when the activation conditions are met
- Twin Walker Colt's (Preacher); two revolvers forged from the sword of the Angel of Death.
- Death's Scythe (Supernatural)
- The First Blade (Supernatural)
- Dragon Slayer (Berserk)
- Vasavi Shakti (TYPE-MOON)