- "All of which has form will break someday."
- ― Orochimaru
The ability to kill anything, regardless of what the victim may be.
- Complete Killing
- Meta Killing
- Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (Nasuverse)
The user can kill literally anything in existence they desire, whether it be a person, an object, a god, the fabric of reality, etc., the user is not impeded by any defense or obstacle when it comes to killing their enemy. And if not outright kill, then at the very least, undoubtedly harm.
This also includes things in the more conceptual and intangible nature such as boundaries, the future, or time. Removing these types of factors can lead to a variety of consequences. Both beneficial and detrimental in nature. In spite of the flaws and many ways this ability can go wrong, the user has what is essentially the best tool for anything they wish to permanently erase.
- Cellular Disintegration
- Dimensional Distortion: "killing" the boundaries between dimensions
- Energy Erasure
- Space Depletion
- Time Destruction
- Concept Destruction
- Death Inducement
- Memory Destruction: "killing" all traces of memories in the subject
- Power Erasure: "killing" the power residing in the subject.
- Power Negation
- Soul Destruction
- Unlike Unavertable Death, the death of the targets may not be irreversible.
- May not work on Nonexistent Physiology.
- Cannot kill users of Omnipotence.
- May require a physical strike or action.
- The ability may cause the user to go insane if it's not within a tool.
- Users of Life and Death Transcendence are immune
- Users of Absolute Immortality may be immune.
- Saint of Killers (Vertigo Comics)
- Souta Hatate (If Her Flag Breaks)
- Weavers (Loom); via Draft of Unmaking
- Ainz Ooal Gown (Overlord)
- Last Word (Planescape)
- Users of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (Nasuverse)
- Death (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Thanatos (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Death/Grim Reaper (Folklore/Mythology)
- Death (Final Destination)
- Yakou Madara (Kajiri Kamui Kagura)
- Zaveid (Tales of Zestiria)
- Heaven guns (American Dad!)
- Ancient Athame (Charmed); when the activation conditions are met
- Twin Walker Colt's (Preacher Comics); two revolvers forged from deaths angel's sword
- Death's Scythe (Supernatural)
- The First Blade (Supernatural)
- Dragonslayer (Berserk)