- Imperceptible Attacks
User can create/use attacks that cannot be perceived or understood by normal senses or in any other way at all, allowing them to bypass any defense or protection as their attacks are impossible to block because they cannot be perceived. This includes attacks that move to fast to see, attacks that are so radically different that the mind doesn't know what its witnessing and thus can't see it, attacks that seem to be invisible for whatever reason, and much more.
Some attacks may even be such an affront to reality that they for all intents and purposes don't exist and thus can ignore any method of defense.
- Absolute Attack
- Attack Powers
- Conceptual Attacks
- Eldritch Magic
- Invisible Attacks
- Invisible Energy Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Unknown Inducement
- Weird Attack
- Users of Chaotic Vision and Reality Perception may be able to perceive attacks.
- Users of Evasion may be able to avoid attacks.
- If the user's power relies on high speed movements, those capable of moving at similar speeds may be able to perceive their attacks.
- Aiwass (A Certain Magical Index)
- Ollerus (A Certain Magical Index)
- Edelweiss (Chivalry of a Failed Knight)
- Phantom (Date A Live)
- Great Attractor (Diebuster/Gunbuster)
- Giygas (Earthbound)
- Orochi (King of Fighters)
- Porky Minch (Mother 3)
- SCP-076 (SCP Foundation)
- Mem Aleph (Shin Megami Tensei)
- The Bastard (Whateley Academy)
- Shunpo users (Bleach)
- Sonido users (Bleach)