- Ignored Presence
- Perception Filter
- Unnoticeable Presence
The user can make themselves unnoticed and/or ignored by their surroundings and entities and be unregarded by threats or dangers. Far superior to simple Invisibility, the user's power allows them to freely act without being noticed, while still able to interact with their surroundings.
- Chi Invisibility
- Ki Masking
- Perceptive Amnesia
- Supernatural Concealment
- Tracking Evasion
- Unknown Inducement
- User's power may only be activated for as long as they are concentrating.
- User may not be able to deactivate the ability once used.
- Inversely, the user may need to concentrate to be noticed.
- Though the user's presence is ignored, they are by no means undetectable by threats.
- User may be noticeable by touching people.