- "Having great power doesn't change anything. I simply go through life, accept missions, and kill targets. I am capable of defeating everything. I never worked for this. This simply is the power I possess."
- ― Sabrac (Shakugan no Shana)
The ability to be unable to lose. Not to be confused with Victory Inducement.
- Chance of Victory
The user is unable to ever lose at anything. Existence bends itself around the user, preventing them from incurring a loss of any kind. This isn't to be confused with Victory Inducement, as you're not guaranteed to win, only not to lose- a constant chance to win.
Looking at Rock, Paper, Scissors as an example. If the user throws rock, their opponent would be simply unable to throw paper, leaving the result as a victory, or a tie. Looking further at this power, if the user was playing a game of chess, and was trying to purposefully lose, their opponent would still be unable to checkmate them, and if the user ran a race where only the top eight racers entered the next round, they would never come in ninth place or beyond. If in a fight against an opponent who is much more powerful, the user would still be unable to lose, even if it was equally impossible for them to win.
- Obstacle Manipulation - No obstacle could occur in the users life it lead to a loss.
- Probability Manipulation - Remove all probability you will lose.
- Problem Manipulation - No problems could occur if it causes a loss.
- Victory Inducement - For situations that can only be win-lose.
- Doesn't guarantee victory, so the user will still have to work toward victory.
- May be limited in scope, or to certain types of loses.
- May be overwhelmed by a more powerful user of Victory Inducement and/or Ultimate Invincibility.
- Weak against Adaptive Difficulty.